NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

All I do is win is basically all I ever associate with him.

The Luda was awesome and I always enjoy some weezy to be honest. He was great from like 07-09.

Some serious throwbacks this week.

Downtown Cleveland probably bumping. I live in NE OH and would be cool to be there.
This is so disrespectful to We Takin Over. I couldn’t escape that song when it came out lol. All I Do Is Win definitely has had more longevity though.

This is so disrespectful to We Takin Over. I couldn’t escape that song when it came out lol. All I Do Is Win definitely has had more longevity though.
Good call. That would be #2. You get my point though.

I’m really curious how he’ll be talked about as a prospect. He’s a borderline top 30 recruit right now isn’t he? So if that’s accurate he wouldn’t really be a sure thing for the NBA.
I am not a big LeBron fan but even I concede he is a great father to his kids by how he acts.

I do think his kid needs to be left alone though. He might need a season or two in college.
LeBron shouldn’t pump his draft stock that high as a disservice to the kid.

I said years ago OKC with all their picks could use one on Bronny.

I think Bronny has potential but until he is draft eligible LeBron should temper this father/son teammate stuff.

DJ Khaled is annoying. They should’ve just gave the whole thing to Luda. Everybody else was trash.
I recorded for precisely this reason. FF through the skills contest and this non golden age of hip hop performance. Watched 100% of 3 pt contest and could FF through the 50 missed dunks.

The entire event sucked, other than the 3 point contest - which is impossible to mess up.

The skills contest was boring, the game show was stupid, DJ Khaled sucks, the dunk contest was horrific. The All Star game will likely be the worst part.
Haven't watched a full All star game since Magic's return in 1992.

This will be cool with the top 75 team. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t look at tickets for this considering I live within 45’. Have been to several Cavs games over the years.

Damn. Oh well.

Maybe I'm just lame, but I wish the All-Star Game could be simpler. Like just announce the lineups quickly and get on with it. This whole WWE-style intro stuff makes me want to change the channel.

Besides the two Cavs players and Bron, I think the other two biggest pops were Giannis and Melo Ball.

This is so bad -- as are pretty much all star games.

MLB all star game is good except for fitting about 70 players into the game, giving the game no feel.

can someone explain the Paul injury to me? Like he’s out 6 weeks?

Thumb fracture. Evaluated again in 6-8 weeks. Could be longer I bet.

Believe they said avulsion fracture.

Thumb fracture. Evaluated again in 6-8 weeks. Could be longer I bet.

Believe they said avulsion fracture.
It's not like he has missed a ton of games in his career, but it seems like the older he has gotten, the more durable he has also gotten. Basketball is a very physical game and you roll the dice every time you lace up the sneaks. It's never easy, but we know the team that wins the NBA championship is usually the one most healthy. Resting up could help Paul down the stretch if his hand heals properly. I assume it is his shooting hand?

It's not like he has missed a ton of games in his career, but it seems like the older he has gotten, the more durable he has also gotten. Basketball is a very physical game and you roll the dice every time you lace up the sneaks. It's never easy, but we know the team that wins the NBA championship is usually the one most healthy. Resting up could help Paul down the stretch if his hand heals properly. I assume it is his shooting hand?
Actually he’s missed key time it seems in late season moments in his career

Actually he’s missed key time it seems in late season moments in his career
Oh, I'm not defending him. Chrissy Paul is my least favorite NBA player ever. But, like others, you learn to respect their contributions to the game over time. I just feel earlier in his career he was more fragile. In 2018, 2016 and 2015 specifically he hurt his team's chances in the playoffs, but overall, it seems like there are a lot more players that have missed more big chunks of time.

Yep. Right hand.