NC St QB took a scary hit | Syracusefan.com

NC St QB took a scary hit

Millhouse

Living Legend
Helmet flew off, Frankenstein arms thing that guys did which is always terrifying

Last edited:
Based on his history I would think he may be done playing football
Yep, he probably had no business playing today. The game result is Karma for letting him go out there.

No question. It would be criminal to let him play again.
I get he's 23 and an adult. But it seems like a lot of people failed him by letting him even go out there today - coaches, training staff, his parents. Seems like someone should have been objective and asked "What are we doing here?" by clearing him to play.

Wait, hang on, what's the story on this guy? He shouldn't have been playing today?

No way you can let hm back out there with that hit and his history. Damn...

I get he's 23 and an adult. But it seems like a lot of people failed him by letting him even go out there today - coaches, training staff, his parents. Seems like someone should have been objective and asked "What are we doing here?" by clearing him to play.
My comments aren't in reply to your comment only, but I mean, how different is his history compared to our own, Eric Dungey? Dungey took several nasty head hits including at least one concussion against Eastern Michigan. I remember reading reports about him visiting neurologists.

It's easier with the benefit of hindsight, but I'd like to think he and the people in his corner laid it all out and made the best possible decision for him. There is some inherent risk to playing football especially at the D1 or NFL level.

He's definitely not playing against us next week.

My comments aren't in reply to your comment only, but I mean, how different is his history compared to our own, Eric Dungey? Dungey took several nasty head hits including at least one concussion against Eastern Michigan. I remember reading reports about him visiting neurologists.

It's easier with the benefit of hindsight, but I'd like to think he and the people in his corner laid it all out and made the best possible decision for him. There is some inherent risk to playing football especially at the D1 or NFL level.

He's definitely not playing against us next week.
Grayson has been released from the hospital. All tests were normal.

agree 100%

Grayson has been released from the hospital. All tests were normal.
That's great news. It still seems insane to me for him to play a week later with his history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom