NC State attendance | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Think we are looking at about 42k sold and about 38k in the building

4,000 no shows?

Forget the leaves. Put down the rake and get to the game.

If you can’t go, give them away to someone wearing Orange.

The third level sideline ticket prices are ridiculous lmao
I know but they have moved on the home side , a lot. Plus if you look high from the 25 to goal one there only 41

We’re told they had sold 40,000 BEFORE this weekend and your prediction is 38,000 in the building?
Did I get that right?
some are part of nd package

We’re told they had sold 40,000 BEFORE this weekend and your prediction is 38,000 in the building?
Did I get that right?

Yes because they are counting tickets sold which includes all the season tickets, three game packs etc etc

So there will be no shows on tickets

Syracuse doesn’t count people in building they count tickets sold

That doesn’t mean they won’t go or sell their tickets again to resell

Yeah but there are always no shows.

The announced attendance is tickets sold not people through the turnstiles

This is a known thing

Yeah but there are always no shows.

The announced attendance is tickets sold not people through the turnstiles

This is a known thing
And there is always walk up too. We were already over 40k before this week not counting any walk up. There will be over 40k butts in seats this weekend

Anything in that range will be thunderous. Nice to o see.

And there is always walk up too. We were already over 40k before this week not counting any walk up. There will be over 40k butts in seats this weekend

I don’t think you’re aware how many people bought seasons this year specifically to only go to the Notre Dame game

Sure. I guess let’s all just be doom and gloom and complain how we will never get 40k in the stands

It’s not doom and gloom chief

It’s reality

I’m at the games every week, we usually fall about 6k below the announced attendance.

Announced attendance will be at 42k

Because more people will show up it’ll be 38k in the actual building

That’s a pretty solid number

We have Twitter plugs JB, Gait , and # 3for this game. Who is next.

I’m guessing 42,000 tickets sold, but 44,044 fans in attendance. The difference being 2,044 sorority girls who swarm the gates at the last minute and force their way in.

you add up the blue dots and its 6-7K so its getting close to 43K sold..

I’m guessing 42,000 tickets sold, but 44,044 fans in attendance. The difference being 2,044 sorority girls who swarm the gates at the last minute and force their way in.
I’ll have what you’re having

you add up the blue dots and its 6-7K so its getting close to 43K sold..
Don’t they have alternate rows up high still not made available? Also you have maybe 1to 2 k in the other sites ( stub hub , vivid seats , seat geek )

I don’t think you’re aware how many people bought seasons this year specifically to only go to the Notre Dame game
I don’t think it’s a big #. Those sales were counted in attendance. Our #s would have been reported higher if there were thousands of ND fans that did so. Thing about subway alumni is they are pretty fickle.

You think 4,000 people bought seasons tix to just go to 1 game?

These days there is very little if any walkup crowd anymore everyone seems to buy tickets ahead of time , if you think I am wrong just look at the lines or lack of next time you take in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom