NC State attendance | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Yea I think so , no shows will be a lot less then earlier games. Game Day would have got us 45.

I know Gameday is huge for the diehards but I disagree that it would have bumped attrendance by 3G, not sure it really moves the needle at all to be honest. With Gameday over by Noon and the game not until 3:30, I could see many "casuals" who just want the experience of Gameday coming up for that and then taking off. I think Gameday would have moved a couple hundred of tickets at best.

Will this be our highest attended game this season or will ND be?

I know Gameday is huge for the diehards but I disagree that it would have bumped attrendance by 3G, not sure it really moves the needle at all to be honest. With Gameday over by Noon and the game not until 3:30, I could see many "casuals" who just want the experience of Gameday coming up for that and then taking off. I think Gameday would have moved a couple hundred of tickets at best.

Correct, we haven’t had a crowd of actual people over I would guess 30k this season.

To have 37/38k in the building is going to be crazy

And it could go up as the week goes.

Going to have to see how tickets move but right now they are still selling every other row
they are doing more than selling every other row in all the sections.. last week clearly they had some alternate rows in that area.. but unless they removed them they must have sold.

here is 317-318 last monday

1665413053939.png

here is 317-318 today

1665413095778.png

i think so too.. Even the kids would have probably come and gone back before the game.. How many reg fans are going to come 3-4-5 hrs before a game to see that and then hang around 3-4 hrs to go to a game unless they tail gate someplace easy to get to.

Another indicator. Stub hub tells you how many people have been searching tickets the last hour. The number is up , over 200 today. This is for all 3 home games but still a good sign. Last check , 247 , by far the highest I have seen. …….285 at 11:30.

Last edited:
i think so too.. Even the kids would have probably come and gone back before the game.. How many reg fans are going to come 3-4-5 hrs before a game to see that and then hang around 3-4 hrs to go to a game unless they tail gate someplace easy to get to.
It’s the fact that gameday is here. The people at the event would be 80% students. Since gameday is not coming I guess arguing about it’s effect on ticket sales is moot.

Seems like more effort to show up for Gameday, then leave. I honestly think Barstool would be a bigger draw, with younger, louder, fans.

We either had a big surge in tickets sales today on the visitors upper level or Ticketmaster/Legends are playing games with the tickets available to make it look like it’s close to a sellout to generate interest.

We either had a big surge in tickets sales today on the visitors upper level or Ticketmaster/Legends are playing games with the tickets available to make it look like it’s close to a sellout to generate interest.
I believe there are still rows that have not been made available. How many is hard to say. But I think it’s a legit surge.

There are like 3-400 seats in the home upperdeck left and almost nothing in either endzone other than resale.. It has changed a lot since this weekend.. the seats left on the visitor upperdeck are also not that many really compared to 4-5 days ago.

I believe there are still rows that have not been made available. How many is hard to say. But I think it’s a legit surge.
maybe, but are they turning seats on and off for sale? 317 sold a ton of seats so why would they hold seats back in 321?

I told SU how to distribute several hundred tickets to Vets with a 90% use rate. The ticket rep blew me off sadly.

It is used by sports teams and concerts nationwide.

Www.Vettix.org

As a vet if you pay $14.97 total you could theoretically grab up to four Cuse tickets. If you don't use them, your account gets suspended for 30 days.

I've seen concerts and sporting events for virtually free.

Right now it looks like all lower bowl and upper end zones are sold out. Upper sidelines are moving but still available and understand why with a price point at $145 for midfield and $106 at the 20 yard lines. I would hope Cuse would have some dynamic pricing and at least drop those to under 100 and sell the place out.

Don't get me wrong the mid field upper bowl seats have some of the best sightlines in the dome but to a casual fan all they are seeing is paying 150 dollars for a upper deck seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom