NC State attendance | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Ticketmaster is a bit deceiving right now for movement

I’ve noticed large areas of tickets that were for sale yesterday directly from Ticketmaster are now available for resale

That means that Ticketmaster is using some of its brokers to try and move tickets

I’ve noticed large areas of tickets that were for sale yesterday directly from Ticketmaster are now available for resale

That means that Ticketmaster is using some of its brokers to try and move tickets

It does appear that lower bowl, middle end zones, and upper deck end zones will be completely sold. (less a individual seat here or there).

Still a lot of work to do on upper sidelines and east corners.

It does appear that lower bowl, middle end zones, and upper deck end zones will be completely sold. (less a individual seat here or there).

Still a lot of work to do on upper sidelines and east corners.

Yup agreed that lower bowl is absolutely definitely sold out

Or, the more likely option, that a broker bought those tickets with the hopes of making a few bucks due to the way the game is trending. Ticketmaster doesn't "have" brokers.

Or, the more likely option, that a broker bought those tickets with the hopes of making a few bucks due to the way the game is trending. Ticketmaster doesn't "have" brokers.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Its really hard to tell what is moving unless you capture the data and look. The west endzone is definitely being sold. The north side line upperdeck does have some movement but its hard to see as much because the went to alternate rows first and now some rows have opened up that were being held back. So some rows that have no seats are really just not being released yet. but still you see some movement.

the lower rows though in the $75 dollar sections are actually selling which is nice to see. This is like 40-50 seats being moved, unless they really did remove seats from being an option.

look at 317 today
1665164773594.png

vs Monday morning

1665164831260.png

I’ve had several people reach out to me about tickets and the SyraCRUZ tailgate in the last 24hrs

I’ll take that as a very positive thing
Me too. Friends of ours who are casual fans and don’t go to games asked me about our tailgate, and, they bought tickets to the game already. I will have a large number of peeps wanting to go to the tailgate. A good Sign

Last edited:
Yup, not sure why I was thinking ole miss. It was the backyard brawl to start the year I saw him doing work
Didn't one of the kids go there? We're recruiting his younger brother at QB

Qaadir Sheppard

Last edited:
I was more talking $100 per seat per game cost not the great deal for season tickets..
Yeah, sorry I was just kidding about my last row seats being worth $100/hame instead of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom