NC State Game Thread | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread

This blows we are better than this team.

We left a TD 2 drives ago.
We left 4 points on the stupid penalty on the Ish catch.

We didn't attempt a FG on 4th and 1.
We missed a 45 yard FG.

We beat ourselves

2-3. Could be 5-0. Syracuse's mistakes cost them the game. They weren't outplayed.

ahh, so close but yet so far, far away. My liver is going to check out before we make the turn

too may self inflicted mistakes

Agreed. As noted by this crew- we could play with anyone if we put 4 quarters together. We can still get to 5 wins. 6 is going to take one of those complete games.

This blows we are better than this team.

We left a TD 2 drives ago.
We left 4 points on the stupid penalty on the Ish catch.

We didn't attempt a FG on 4th and 1.
We missed a 45 yard FG.

We beat ourselves

I couldn't disagree more, nc st is a better team

Our D was out of sorts goon into that play. If we stop them he looks like a genius. Not really a big deal IMO.

Zero reason we shouldnt have been ready for 4th down, what the hell did the staff think they were gonna do punt?

3 losses...all of which I feel we lost due to our own doing. Not calling for anyone's head and I'm still on board...but I'm beginning to question the ability of the coaching staff to get these guys disciplined (illegal formation I'm looking at you) and prepared to start the 1st Quarter...not the 3rd. Hopefully the tide turns soon. Beat Pitt!

Well we have now lost 3 out of last 4 games. Hope the team shows up next week for the Pitt game if they hope to make a run at 6 wins and a bowl game.

3 losses...all of which I feel we lost due to our own doing. Not calling for anyone's head and I'm still on board...but I'm beginning to question the ability of the coaching staff to get these guys disciplined (illegal formation I'm looking at you) and prepared to start the 1st Quarter...not the 3rd. Hopefully the tide turns soon. Beat Pitt!

Staff has made somw bizarre calls/decisions the past few weeks, to many giving them a free pass.

We're just not quite good enough. SU plays hard, but little mistakes are killing us. We need a tailback and an offensive line to grow up a little. Another dynamic wide receiver is also needed. A couple of more defensive players and we an compete and win some of these games. We need to start better on offense and get a little more consistent throughout the entire game. Good effort, but another loss. NC State. Is pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom