NC State vs. Cincinnati | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State vs. Cincinnati

I tend to route for teams in our conference. Now I'm confused. Who are you routing for?
Great question!

Beat me to the post.

I'm rooting for the Bearcats.

I want the BE to survive - solid wins at this point help achieve that end.

So, tonight I'm a Cincy fan.

Let's go N.C. State, beat the Bearcats from that shitty conference.

Live in Ohio and would prefer the football schools not named Uconn or Rutgers land on their feet. Go Bearcats!

Please don't pull for NC State. We've been trying to teach them The Carolina Way (top athletics, top academic integrity, NCAA compliance) for years now and they always spit in our faces. I personally heard a State fan call Syracuse "An irrelevant school full of delusional Yankee greaseball apes that we used to buttpoke in football." Can you believe this talk? But that's NC State. I could tell you all kinds of stories.
I am glad you are in UNC's conference and we Carolina fans look forward to showing you The Carolina Way so you can learn to fit in with the better schools in the ACC. You might want to change your school colors though because Clemson already has orange and you don't want to get confused.

DeanSmithDepends said:

The Carolina Way (top academic integrity, NCAA compliance) .​
How's that going for you?

I think they have 9 major NCAA infractions that they just responded to. Carolina Way eh?

For the past several years I rooted for BE opponents OOC because I wanted BE football to survive. Perhaps the biggest reason I began to root for other BE teams was the ACC raid in 2003...

Now that SU is transitioning to the ACC I see no similar reason to root for ACC opponents. The ACC is shrewd and well positioned for the future, and I hope all of the ACC opponents lose every OOC game.

I think they have 9 major NCAA infractions that they just responded to. Carolina Way eh?

Well, that was a few bad apples. Typically NC State fans (see what I mean!) are blowing the whole thing out of proportion. They even claimed one of our athletes plagiarized a paper which is typical NC State nonsense.

The NCAA knows what great people we are. We're so ethical that when Clemson got in trouble back in the day John Swofford, the current ACC commissioner, got the ACC to tack extra penalties on them! From the conference! How's that for ethical? Of course everyone agrees that extra ACC penalties would not be appropriate in Carolina's case. We're the gold standard for NCAA compliance in the ACC.

NCState is the Rutgers of the BE. sh!thole fans.
Maryland takes that award. NC State may be a runner up though. The Southern hospitality from the rest is overwhelming. Wait until you go to Clemson, you'll feel like royalty.

Maryland takes that award. NC State may be a runner up though. The Southern hospitality from the rest is overwhelming. Wait until you go to Clemson, you'll feel like royalty.

Especially internet fans. MD takes that award starting with Cavanaugh and ending with Smokefree.

Now NC State fans are trolling this thread pretending to be UNC fans. Amazing.
As the saying goes, "If you can't go to college,..."
I'm sure you can finish the rest.

I loved Jimmy Valvano so NC State is on my good list. Go ACC!!

Please don't pull for NC State. We've been trying to teach them The Carolina Way (top athletics, top academic integrity, NCAA compliance) for years now and they always spit in our faces. I personally heard a State fan call Syracuse "An irrelevant school full of delusional Yankee greaseball apes that we used to buttpoke in football." Can you believe this talk? But that's NC State. I could tell you all kinds of stories.
I am glad you are in UNC's conference and we Carolina fans look forward to showing you The Carolina Way so you can learn to fit in with the better schools in the ACC. You might want to change your school colors though because Clemson already has orange and you don't want to get confused.

A+. This is awesome. Visit often. Hope you added us to your bookmarks.

Iggy, Curtain, you've been put on notice. New conference - time to step up your game.

I'm rooting for Cincy because we actually play them this year... but I am rooting for NC State to cover because I picked them based on the fact I couldn't believe the spread was more than a TD... I am now starting to see why.

I tend to route for teams in our conference. Now I'm confused. Who are you routing for?
I don't give a rats a$$ about either, because they both stink...seriously, if we were talking competitive teams like the old Miami or Vtech vs WVU of the current, I would have to think...Cincy and NcSt are well garbage.

Choice out of necessity, NC St, because they lost to Wake Forest who lost to SU.

Hey y'all, I posted this on the basketball board but not sure if here saw it. DeanSmithDepends is a well-known NC State troll from the At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. boards who pretends to be a UNC fan in an effort to make UNC look bad. His username is poking fun of our old coach, Dean Smith, and his current dementia ("Depends" refers to a brand of diapers). Pretty pathetic; I know. That's why pretty much anyone who has had any experience with NC State fans knows how pathetic they are, and why most people like to root against the Wolfpack.

Yikes!!! I was almost afraid to come back to this thread after the game tonight. Good lord we have problems.

Cincy 44 NC State 14.

Is it too late to move back to the Big East?

That's some pretty clever work Pecker; now go get me those fries!!!

Sorry to interrupt the pissing match between NC State and UNC fans but I wanted to note that UC looked really good in this game, demolished NC State and looks like they are capable of contending for the BE championship. Collaros had a great game, as did Pead and the rest of the fast paced Bearcat offense. They are now averaging 49.5 points per game. Their defense, so awful last year, looks much improved as well.

RU plays a good Ohio team at home Saturday. UConn plays a bad UB team in Buffalo. We play the best MAC team in the Dome. Call it Big Mac Week for the 3 schools that claim the NYC metro area as their home turf. Might give us a good indication as to how these 3 teams will stack up in conference play.

Hey y'all, I posted this on the basketball board but not sure if here saw it. DeanSmithDepends is a well-known NC State troll from the At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. boards who pretends to be a UNC fan in an effort to make UNC look bad. His username is poking fun of our old coach, Dean Smith, and his current dementia ("Depends" refers to a brand of diapers). Pretty pathetic; I know. That's why pretty much anyone who has had any experience with NC State fans knows how pathetic they are, and why most people like to root against the Wolfpack.

That is naturally untrue. My name reflects the fact that our great basketball tradition depends on Dean Smith. Who does NOT have dementia but only memory issues.

I have warned you about ItsBoTime before. As his name suggests he is not a college graduate. He is an underemployed automobile mechanic from Gastonia (a small town near Charlotte famous for its rednecks) who now works at Bojangles. He is one of Carolina's large number of country bumpkin fans who fly Carolina flags outside of their singlewide trailers.

Mempheel is just a pointless dick, and will soon prove it. When you get to know some real Carolina fans posers like these two will be easy to spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom