NC State vs. Cincinnati | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State vs. Cincinnati

Yeah, like I said, I would ignore DeanSmithDepends. He's been banned from most of the At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. boards, but if you go look for his old posts you'll see that he mimics bodily functions (like excretion) when he has nothing else to say. None of the mods on Scout tolerate him, and I'd be surprised if your mods here tolerated him much longer. Just goes to show how NC State has perhaps the most hideous and pathetic fanbase in the country.

That game last night was pretty enjoyable to watch, though. Cincy looked legit.

Like I said, he's a troll that goes around and makes fun of people with dementia-

http://mbd.At their request, this n...this site./mb.aspx?s=174&f=2580&t=7799405&p=2

Now NC State fans are trolling this thread pretending to be UNC fans. Amazing.
As the saying goes, "If you can't go to college,..."
I'm sure you can finish the rest.
My initial thought was that he's a Duke fan, pulling a superpurplecat routine with Carolina. But I guess he could be a NC State fan doing the same thing. Now, superpurplecat.. those are some BIG shoes to fill.

For the past several years I rooted for BE opponents OOC because I wanted BE football to survive. Perhaps the biggest reason I began to root for other BE teams was the ACC raid in 2003...

Now that SU is transitioning to the ACC I see no similar reason to root for ACC opponents. The ACC is shrewd and well positioned for the future, and I hope all of the ACC opponents lose every OOC game.

It seems like when the traditional top schools in a conference (FSU, Ohio State, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma) make it through undefeated, it does not matter how pathetic the rest of the league was. When a school like Syracuse wins a conference when one of the traditional powers is down, the perception is it is because the rest of the conference is not very good, which in a perception/poll driven sport, can hurt the league champion. The only way to change this perception is to have the majority of the league win its OOC games. For this reason, I rooted for Cincy last night and will root for ACC teams once SU joins.

Of course, if the television deal is going to be renegotiated prior to SU playing in the league, it benefits SU to have the ACC look as strong as possible and gain more viewers. So, maybe I should just start to root for ACC teams now as it may mean more $$$ for SU in the future.

Yeah, like I said, I would ignore DeanSmithDepends. He's been banned from most of the At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. boards, but if you go look for his old posts you'll see that he mimics bodily functions (like excretion) when he has nothing else to say. None of the mods on Scout tolerate him, and I'd be surprised if your mods here tolerated him much longer. Just goes to show how NC State has perhaps the most hideous and pathetic fanbase in the country.

That game last night was pretty enjoyable to watch, though. Cincy looked legit.

One of the things you will learn quickly about ItsBoTime is that he lies a lot. Of course I have not been banned from most Scout boards including the one he linked. ItsBoTime goes from board to board boasting about UNC when he has no affiliation with the school other than a shirt and hat from Wal-Mart (this is why we call people like him "Wal-Marters" and they always embarrass us real Carolina fans.

I have had my problems with NC State fans because some of them are rednecks. But the real dirty, toothless rednecks in NC are generally Carolina fans. Like ItsBoTime. This is because NC State has been bad in basketball for many years now and the toothless rednecks who used to be State fans are now UNC Wal-Marts or Duke fans.

I will confess I hate Maryland fans worse than anybody though. I call them "Greaseball U." If you have ever spent time with Maryland fans you will understand why.

LOL, the evidence speaks for itself, wuffie. Time for you to head on back to Pack Pride. If you really think that anyone on this board is buying your BS after you've been exposed, I have a great oceanfront home in Iowa to sell to you.

Sorry that you have to put up with these trolls, 'Cuse fans. You'll soon discover why these State fans are the least liked in the conference.

LOL, the evidence speaks for itself, wuffie. Time for you to head on back to Pack Pride. If you really think that anyone on this board is buying your BS after you've been exposed, I have a great oceanfront home in Iowa to sell to you.

Sorry that you have to put up with these trolls, 'Cuse fans. You'll soon discover why these State fans are the least liked in the conference.

Well, I don't really think you've "exposed" anybody. In fact, you've exposed yourself as the troll you claim me to be.

I do not and have never posted on Pack Pride. Poor guy.

It's really sad the way you follow people from board to board. Cuse fans, check him on his knowledge of Carolina sports. He knows nothing.

I'm sorry the moderators here choose to believe your lies. I guess they are every bit the greaseballs I suspected them to be.

I'm sorry the moderators here choose to believe your lies. I guess they are every bit the greaseballs I suspected them to be.

Listen troll, when you registered, you allowed us to do a full background check on you. Not just where you live or work or are posting from (including your mothers basement), but also we took a look at your police records, whether you had any unpaid taxes or judgments and liens against you. Whether you had any unpaid child support and what your credit rating was. Your posting history on all forums across the internet under any handle and from any IP address. But most importantly we checked your grades from elementary school and talked to some of your teachers. Now go do your overdue homework and bring Mrs. Wuffie a nice shiny apple on Monday.

PS: Nice game last night. :rolling:

My initial thought was that he's a Duke fan, pulling a superpurplecat routine with Carolina. But I guess he could be a NC State fan doing the same thing. Now, superpurplecat.. those are some BIG shoes to fill.

Good guess, but you can tell he/she's a Pecker by the angle of attack: it's only State fans who like to portray all Tar Heels as effete snobs. Makes them feel a little better while they're mowing our lawns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom