NC State Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at NC State
Saturday, October 12, 2024 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) / WAER (88.3 FM)

GZSmJRMWwAAmfzY

Other than GT should be right behind SU he got the power rankings right. I’d have NCSt ahead of FSU but that’s minor.

GT with an impressive win over an excellent defense.

SU’s offense plus Duke’s defense would be an excellent team.

Other than GT should be right behind SU he got the power rankings right. I’d have NCSt ahead of FSU but that’s minor.

I agree that VT is righting the ship. They can be very good. Might be the best team in the conference.

I don't know, Cal all the way down to 14 seems wild. I know they lost to FSU, but losing like that to Miami? I'd probably have them 10th or 11th.

Agree on GT, just don't get the BC, Duke, GT, UVA order. It's as if this past weekend's games didn't matter.

Most of these power rankings are all over the place, but your right, this one is pretty accurate. I would say. I don’t think Pitts that good but you kinda have to put them around there for now. How do you watch Georgia Tech beat Duke by 10 and still put Duke ahead?

what’s amazing about some of these peoples power rankings prior to this weekend, everyone had Duke around 4-5-6. And everyone had GT around 10-11-12. Yet when the odds came out, Georgia Tech was a nine point favorite.

Most of these power rankings are somewhat based on who the writer likes and doesn’t like, and most look at record, not who they played and how they played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom