NC State | Syracusefan.com

NC State

Orangezoo

In the wind
Playing really good right now. That Lewis kid is going all john stockton of late.

Less talent this year than last year but don't have the selfish attitudes and play more like a team. While I hated losing to them more than anyone this year, they are proving to be a better team than we thought.

I have had a secret crush on this NC State team since the ACC tournament. I've been ashamed to say it out loud! :p I really like TJ Warren & their "rosy cheeked" little point guard! I'm rooting like heck for them. Too bad their fan base is sooooo annoying. Like fingernails on a chalk board!:mad:

How do You miss that call after going to replay , it's not reviewable whether vandenburg hit his hand only who touched it last

They're trying to Clempson it.

St. Louis had some bizarre ass strategy going on for awhile.

They were only down like 6 points.

St. Louis keeps fouling, but instead of running the offense and getting a good shot they take about 5 step back threes...and make only one. Just go for two or run a play at least before the step back threes.

Luckily for St. Louis, NC State is going to do everything in its power to lose this one. Including not guarding the three point shooters, even though St. Louis is singularly focused on shooting threes.

I'm going to be eating some crow here.

(Still think they're a bad team.)

NC State you are going to blow my billions cause you can't hit free throws. Why do I always get haunted by free throws.

NC State turns it over...no doubt.

EDIT: Dammit, they got the shot off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom