NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 17 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 17

I still like most of their teams more than teams from other conferences. Are we in the Atlantic Sun? Why are we all rooting for Kennesaw St.?

Just enjoying March madness for what it is- where upsets are fun to watch.

So you like the BE teams more than any other teams in the country? Just an odd rooting interest to take. Hoping UConn gets number 5 for you so they can rub it in our faces more?

KSU player was fouled at least three times on that last possession. Awful way to (likely) lose.

Xavier has been getting screwed by calls way more. KSU coach complaining is ridiculous with all the missed calls going in their favor

Remember when we all wanted Sean Miller as our next head coach?
Happy Chris Farley GIF
And your point is....

Got some early session unders. MSU/USC Under 137.5 and Xavier/Kennesaw Under 153.5
So far so good. I thought that Xavier/Kennesaw St. under was dead, Thank you epic scoring drought by Kennesaw.

Yeah I have no idea how Eagles couldnt see that.

Xavier dude from behind grabbed his arm
exactly, "two players fighting for possession, where no one had clear control." KSU player had the ball in his arms and Xavier guy yanked his arm away and the ball came loose... that's not foul?? Guarantee that would have been called against us.

Brackets must make people see things. Game was handed to X at the end

Because there was slight contact on the drive that wasn't called? Kennesaw St. was getting away with those same bumps too.

And the foul called on Xavier's Kunkel with 2:23 left was terrible. He tied up the ball without making any contact on the arms (XU had poss. arrow, should've been their ball). Kennesaw St. ended up getting 2 points off that missed call too (missed the 1 and 1 but got the rebound and scored) to tie the game.

exactly, "two players fighting for possession, where no one had clear control." KSU player had the ball in his arms and Xavier guy yanked his arm away and the ball came loose... that's not foul?? Guarantee that would have been called against us.
I've had a burning hatred for Steratore since his index card stunt vs. the Raiders

Today has gone from looking like a wild day of upsets to being pretty chalky. Underdogs are executing poorly down the stretch of these games.
That PG for Kennesaw St. a total ball hog

Pitt smashing Iowa State is surprising
I think those play in survivors have an edge. Helped SU the year they beat ASU in the play in game. Feeling good about Pitt +4.5. To bad I didn't sprinkle some on the money line LOL

SU not being in it sucks, but games like Xavier vs Kennesaw St suck me in. Some bad execution and breaks at the end for Kennesaw St, but great game overall.

Not sure if they have any '5 stars', but both teams had a nice roster of skilled basketball players, & competitors.

Hope to see SU back in this in the near future, with the right kind of players and culture.

Iowa St. made their first FG of the game with 9:55 left in the first. Yeesh. Good thing they didn't adopt Syracuse fans 'stand until you make the first basket' thing

Edit: and just like that a 9-0 run

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom