NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 17 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 17

Pathetic from Pitt they’ve gone 15 mins without a FG Iowa state looks even worse but still came back.

Pitt has some horrible turnovers. They don’t always play smart. They don’t run a lot of things to get their better players shots. It’s amazing how underwhelming they are against man defense. Hinson struggles against good man defense and he’s a below average defender.

Anyone remember a game against Pitt like 10 years ago where they scored like the first 20-25 points of the game and then we went on a 20-0 run right back at them?

Scoop does.

He came down and drilled a 3 to break the lid off the hoop and start that torrid comeback.

Anyone remember a game against Pitt like 10 years ago where they scored like the first 20-25 points of the game and then we went on a 20-0 run right back at them?
Didn’t we come back and win that one?

Imagine thinking that Dan Hurley is going to beat Rick Pitino and Randy Bennett this weekend hahahahaha

Clingan allowed to walk all over the court instead of dribbling

I want one thing in life and one thing only. For UConn to lose this game.

Then enjoy the Boneyard tomorrow morning with my coffee. If I'm a Uconn fan I'm worried. One of the best coaches in the country has a lead and a handle on what UConn likes to do.

The twins on Pitt are playing very well. They are going to be pretty good. Very skilled and understand how to play. When they add thirty pounds they are going to be trouble for a lot of teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom