NCAA 1st Round Games for Friday March 19 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Friday March 19

Anyone have a clue what time the first game will start on Monday?

I don't see nothing nowhere. All TBD here. Only 8 games so I'd guess there is no nooner and its a couple mid-late afternoons and then 3 in each night spot...

CBS has a game scheduled at noon on my cable system guide - teams (obv)TBD.

I don't see nothing nowhere. All TBD here. Only 8 games so I'd guess there is no nooner and its a couple mid-late afternoons and then 3 in each night spot...

NoonCBS
2:30p.m.CBS
5 p.m.TBS
6 p.m.TNT
7 p.m.CBS
7:30 p.m.TBS
8:30 p.m.TNT
9:30 p.m.CBS

Idk yet either, but imagine they put as much in prime time as possible.

Remember when we lost at home to Liberty in football by multiple scores

Kill me

Wow the ACC really sucks this year. And we finished right in the middle of that suckitude.

Noone had 'great' years to this point in the ACC UVA was good but not dominatn to be in first FSU blew their very good regular season and gimme CCG last weekend. I'd love to be the last ACC team still playing basketball and that looks quite possible RN.

I don't know if I got a chance to post it on here but I thought earlier in the week that you can't possibly judge us with no games vs Lville or FSU. Split UNC. Duke was in Cameron and hot. Even one of the Pitt games we were dominant and it was flukey how they got some turnovers and jacked 3s to drop after being ran out of the gym for 30 mins when we lost focus.

Announcer on the Purdue/UNT game calls a couple of really good plays and then says, "Anyway, back to that story I was telling..." One of the disappointments of COVID is "stories" taking over actually calling a game.

man cade cunningham looks nothing special. how is he getting mentioned as first overall pick???

Noone had 'great' years to this point in the ACC UVA was good but not dominatn to be in first FSU blew their very good regular season and gimme CCG last weekend. I'd love to be the last ACC team still playing basketball and that looks quite possible RN.

I don't know if I got a chance to post it on here but I thought earlier in the week that you can't possibly judge us with no games vs Lville or FSU. Split UNC. Duke was in Cameron and hot. Even one of the Pitt games we were dominant and it was flukey how they got some turnovers and jacked 3s to drop after being ran out of the gym for 30 mins when we lost focus.
Kinda had the feeling all year that no one in the ACC was really that good. UNC was horrible. Duke really sucked for most of the season. Pitt was garbage, mostly. The bottom half of the league was very weak...Louisville looked really soft in the ACC tourney. This really was the year for SU to win the league. A bunch of losses they had in the league were avoidable and due to bad strategy, imo...and not bc the other teams were better. Hopefully JB has the rotations down and the team has the zone rotations down...if they do they can make some noise.

that sounds right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom