NCAA 1st Round Games for Friday March 19 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Friday March 19

I remember being at the Grand Canyon a few years ago and saw a sign pointing to the university. I thought it was a joke! Guess not.

Yeah it's growing quickly and a lot of investment into their athletic programs.

Liberty is not playing that great and Ok. State is still struggling.

Really haven't seen anyone that has looked that great today. Illinois in the second half and Loyola. Otherwise a lot of poor to mediocre play. Making for a lot of good games though just ugly games.

Really haven't seen anyone that has looked that great today. Illinois in the second half and Loyola. Otherwise a lot of poor to mediocre play. Making for a lot of good games though just ugly games.
after Cuse rooting for Illinois and Alabama. Got Illini at 18-1 and Bama at 20-1 back in mid February

My bracket is already toast. I had Ohio St. going to the Final Four. Had upsets that didn't happen, and picked winners that got upset. That pretty much describes it.

My bracket is already toast. I had Ohio St. going to the Final Four. Had upsets that didn't happen, and picked winners that got upset. That pretty much describes it.

Garrison Brooks for UNC should have went pro last year. He is a shell of the player he was last year and might not get drafted now. He might have to come back another year to try and turn it around.

Granted he has battled another injury but even before that it's been ugly.

Garrison Brooks for UNC should have went pro last year. He is a shell of the player he was last year and might not get drafted now. He might have to come back another year to try and turn it around.

Granted he has battled another injury but even before that it's been ugly.
Roy does some kind of mind meld to keep those kids at UNC that should have left.

North Carolina’s cannot shoot they should just take a ball to the bank and dunk. If they take more than 7 foot shot they should be taken out of the game. Brick city but they’re big and they can go over everybody and they can dog

First time in years I didnt take time off for the first round. Mistake!!!

Anyone have a clue what time the first game will start on Monday?

I don't see nothing nowhere. All TBD here. Only 8 games so I'd guess there is no nooner and its a couple mid-late afternoons and then 3 in each night spot...

Yeah, Manhattan was one of our toughest games...
Wasn’t Auburn really tight too?
Auburn was the least tight 1 point game in the history of basketball, if that makes sense.
Yup. It was really never in doubt, but we kept giving them the opportunity to catch up. They just wouldn't take it. 1 point win, but they hit a deep three at the final buzzer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom