NCAA 1st Round Games for March 22 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 22

Anyone feel like Liberty either A) pays their players to come there B) doesn't enforce the morality rules on athletes or C) both A) and B)?

Anyone feel like Liberty either A) pays their players to come there B) doesn't enforce the morality rules on athletes or C) both A) and B)?
Kind of a weird thing to say...

Does Loyola pay theirs? Does Sister Jean look the other way when they apparently must be banging hookers while snorting blow?

Adios, Howland!

Watching an ex Pitt coach getting skunked in the first round will never get old for me.

UNC pulling a Duke? Going to sleepwalk through the first half and then score 20 points in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half?

We open next football season @Liberty, better be ready and not give them their football moment. Let's pound them!
########################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################## Is that enough?

Over / Under on when UNC takes the lead back: 15:30 left in second half.

Go Iona!

damn Iona shooting in the second half is what we hoped Baylor would do. alas...

Va Tech looks like a championship team. Can't wait for them to play Duke again. I almost had them taking them down but didnt pull trigger in my bracket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom