NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

images

this is UNC paying for years of calls.. refs have been clueless in this comeback

Based on this game, Sochan might be the most bonkers ridiculous player I’ve ever watched. He’s low key good, but just constant mayhem.

Based on this game, Sochan might be the most bonkers ridiculous player I’ve ever watched. He’s low key good, but just constant mayhem.

They need to get him and that Hawkins dude from Illinois on the same team...they could form the least likable duo ever

It's like watching the old Louisville games I hated - where they just blitz you on the inbound with 100% arm/body contact with a lot of no calls.

Except in this one there are literally no calls.
It’s really ugly and scrubby ball.

He's projected as a mid first rounder in the NBA. If he turns out to be a serviceable player, he will be on the NBA's most hated list within 5 years.

Most surreal comeback in tourney history if Baylor pulls this off?

UNC is toast.
Attack the press if they keep it on and turn those numbers advantages into a friggin dunk instead of pulling it out and dribbling into corners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom