NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 20

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FOThTfoWUAYZE1I

FOThUITXMAMvT6z

Houston has some serious athletes!! That cannot shoot….wow. Brick city

Be prepared for lots of BIG today.
5 of the 8 games.

Go Michigan St obviously. And Purdue for me ( betting reasons)
The rest could certainly lose and I would be content.

I think Illinois has this bad JuJu spell, that spreads crappy basketball throughout the arena wherever they play. They try to win by being more used to crappy basketball than their opponents, and thus better able to adapt to the crap conditions.
Anyway, I am going to find something useful to do until later.

dakota-laden-destination-fear.gif

Fairly amazing to hear that Houston has 5 new starters this year (from an elite 8 team) and basically just re-loaded into another top 20 team. Like him or not, Sampson has developed a hell of a program down there.

Fairly amazing to hear that Houston has 5 new starters this year (from an elite 8 team) and basically just re-loaded into another top 20 team. Like him or not, Sampson has developed a hell of a program down there.
Sampson is a very underrated coach. His teams play really hard and he's starting to recruit better players. Btw Baylor re-loaded with five new starters this season as well.

Reggie Miller - "Because he is the bigger guy, you should be allowed to foul him harder"

I'm not sure if that was a flagrant or not, but Reggie with more idiotic statements.

Last edited:
Sampson is a very underrated coach. His teams play really hard and he's starting to recruit better players. Btw Baylor re-loaded with five new starters this season as well.

Baylor has a little more pedigree so I expect them to pull it off a little easier especially with transfers.
That being said they are both great recoveries by both teams.

Houston is plugging up the interior and IL can't make a three. They can't get an offensive rebound either.

Satisfying start for the BIG today.

I picked the top team in the supposedly best league to make the final four. That is looking like an unwise decision right now.

Reggie Miller - "Because he is the bigger guy, you should be allowed to foul him harder"

I'm not sure if that was a flagrant or not, but Reggie with more idiotic statements.
I’m starting to think that the people who are in the Wendy’s commercials with him would be better announcers

I picked the top team in the supposedly best league to make the final four. That is looking like an unwise decision right now.

I don't think people necessarily viewed the BIG as the best league this year. They had the most seeds but also didn't get anyone on the top 2 seed line.

The SEC, B12, and BIG were all highly regarded this year.

Texas Tech and Notre Dame is definitely the big game today - everyone gonna tune in for that!

Boom! Illinois finishes the half strong!

Woooohoooooo!

I don't think people necessarily viewed the BIG as the best league this year. They had the most seeds but also didn't get anyone on the top 2 seed line.

The SEC, B12, and BIG were all highly regarded this year.
You’re right - quantity, not quality.

Houston gets REALLY excited when they make shots.

i might catch some of Izzo vs K. final showdown . # 1 and #3 in tourney winning % . really don't care who wins.

Be prepared for lots of BIG today.
5 of the 8 games.

Go Michigan St obviously. And Purdue for me ( betting reasons)
The rest could certainly lose and I would be content.
ON WISCONSIN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom