NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GJP-nMgWgAAkwvn
GJWo7IyXEAEW9Ri
GJWo7IxXEAAXGxu

Honest question here, and maybe it’s a stupid one. But why do they have the games taking place in Salt Lake City the early tip-offs?

The Arizona/Dayton game is starting shortly after 10am local time. Why not make the east coast games the first games of the day?

Honest question here, and maybe it’s a stupid one. But why do they have the games taking place in Salt Lake City the early tip-offs?

The Arizona/Dayton game is starting shortly after 10am local time. Why not make the east coast games the first games of the day?
Your solution would make the most sense, but I'm guessing there is a pecking order for the networks to choose which games they get.

Arizona WBB plays at 3:30.

Maybe they think Zona vs Dayton will be the biggest blowout so they want to get it over with first?

Why did they open the portal already?These people in charge of things are not the brightest.

Smoking a joint before the games today instead of after to try to turn my gambling luck around. Makes sense in my head.

Refs are totally guessing. Been a bad week for the zebras.

No one is beating arizona in this region. My god. Huge, athletic and Caleb love is a rockstar. Remind me to put a couple Hundy on them when they face UNC.

Was Larsson taunting with that gesure he made on the floor?

No one is beating arizona in this region. My god. Huge, athletic and Caleb love is a rockstar. Remind me to put a couple Hundy on them when they face UNC.
It's the first I have watched much of them this season. I was a bit reluctant to pick them very far after the first round loss last season, but they look really good.

I had dayton +8.5. Down 10 with 10 seconds left and arizona is defending like theyre up 1 in the national championship game!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????!!!?

I think they win the region but they were horrible against the press, guards couldn't shake Dayton guards, and shot selection by Love is going to be an issue in a big spot. I think Larsson is their MVP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom