NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 24 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 24

I AM GOING TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE AND ROOT FOR VIRGINIA TECH.

I want no easy games for Duke. None. They deserve none of this. None.
Exactly and VPI beat them even though it was without Zion.
Duke needs competition and they will lose.

In the last 20 seconds or whatever, we had Zion barrel through a guy in the lane to get to the basket and score. We had a Duke player hook a guy so he couldn’t get a rebound. And we had Jones body the ucf player on the last shot. 3 fouls, none called. Excellent.

Can y’all stop slurping on Nate Oates now?

Buh-bye UB. This was the year of all your seniors. See ya again in 10 years when you strike gold again. :p

UB hasn’t made a FG in an a real time hour

Yikes

Rough day for both Oats and UB. TT was just too skilled and athletic. They haven't faced that level of skill and athleticism this year, and they clearly weren't ready for it.

Clearly, after today's game, Wildhack should cross both Oats and Hop off of his "Potential Boeheim Successor" list. #hottake

The Sooners scored over 90 points on Friday and today they have 15 against Virginia with three minutes left in the first half.

Can y’all stop slurping on Nate Oates now?

Buh-bye UB. This was the year of all your seniors. See ya again in 10 years when you strike gold again. :p
They’ll be good again next year

Rough day for both Oats and UB. TT was just too skilled and athletic. They haven't faced that level of skill and athleticism this year, and they clearly weren't ready for it.

Clearly, after today's game, Wildhack should cross both Oats and Hop off of his "Potential Boeheim Successor" list. #hottake
Yes, back to Jay Wright, Bennet, Brad Stevens and Billy D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom