NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 24 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 24

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D2ZVNy-WkAAwweb.jpg

If good Iowa shows up like they did in the 2nd half Friday, they could give Tenn a heck of a game. Same with Oklahoma vs Virginia - that shocked me they won so convincingly on Friday. Washington UNC is one I'll watch but think UNC wins and Buffalo-TT should be a good game I think.

I know they won't go back to Sunday games being done by 7:00 PM EDT but the 9:30 start on Sunday has got to go.

I know they won't go back to Sunday games being done by 7:00 PM EDT but the 9:30 start on Sunday has got to go.

Totally agree. I know Thurs and Fri have no choice but to be late nights, but 4 late nights in a row is too much for me.

Wasn't the Marquette game (R32 loss) a late night game on Sunday? I was too pissed off to drive home from Cleveland that night.

Really hoping the sweet 16 and elite 8 games are more exciting than this weekend. Lots of early blowouts the past few days.

Iowa doesn’t even attempt to play defense on some possessions.

Fran is a brutal defensive coach. Just awful what he allows out there on that end.

Wasn't the Marquette game (R32 loss) a late night game on Sunday? I was too pissed off to drive home from Cleveland that night.

yes it was

I’ve been pretty impressed with a Tennessee all year. Just as good as the ACC teams IMO.

Definite footspeed difference between Tennessee and Iowa. Iowa can’t rebound, isn’t getting back in transition, staying in front of anybody - the tempo is just killing them.

I’m a little surprised that Iowa is getting pasted. I was impressed with their performance in MSG against Yukon.

But I was sauced and Yukon blows.

They have severely regressed the last month or so of the season but were playing really well up until then,

Last edited:
They have several regressed the last month or so of the season but were playing really well up until then,

I remember leaving MSG thinking they were a big, physical team with athleticism.

Tennessee’s athletes make them look slow.

and he's a raving pychopath

I was really looking forward to what fireworks could happen when Iowa played Cincinnati.- 2 coaches, one who looks like a distinguished professor , the other a little nerdy type , but both raving maniacs on the sideline. Was Disappointed :)

I was really looking forward to what could happen when Iowa played Cincinnati.- 2 coaches, one who looks like a distinguished professor , the other a little nerdy type , but both raving maniacs on the sideline. Was Disappointed :)

Whenever I watch Cincinnati, I always think that Cronin is going to literally explode on the sidelines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom