Ncaa courts | Syracusefan.com

Ncaa courts

CU44SE

All Conference
idk about others, but I hate the NCAA courts they use at these events. I want the college basketball courts that host to be used. Personally I believe it gives the game more character. Ya it may be something minute, but i think the black ncaa courts just come off very boring. Showcase the teams/floors that host these events; not just some generic back floor. I hated when MSG changed their floor to a black big east floor too. It's part of playing there and playing on the actual court.

CU44SE said:
idk about others, but I hate the NCAA courts they use at these events. I want the college basketball courts that host to be used. Personally I believe it gives the game more character. Ya it may be something minute, but i think the black ncaa courts just come off very boring. Showcase the teams/floors that host these events; not just some generic back floor. I hated when MSG changed their floor to a black big east floor too. It's part of playing there and playing on the actual court.

The courts drive me crazy. They take away from the experience. Wish they would leave the dome court down and slap ncaa stickers all over it

At least they OKd the parque floor in Boston when we played there in 2012.

They do it to standardize the courts at every arena. That way you dont get any poor conditioned courts. i.e the Worcester arena we played at in '05. Apparently there were a bunch of dead spots on the floor.

They do it to standardize the courts at every arena. That way you dont get any poor conditioned courts. i.e the Worcester arena we played at in '05. Apparently there were a bunch of dead spots on the floor.

I'm fine with the NCAA bringing in their own courts but why black? Even making them all blue, same as the NCAA logo, would make them look much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom