NCAA Day 1 Thread | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

jdubs30

Living Legend
Talk about any of the games from today here. MSU/Valpo tipping off in about 10 minutes on CBS. Then Bucknell/Butler at 12:40 on TruTV

I really want Valpo to take down Sparty here. I'm getting sick of my MSU Alum boss talking about how Syracuse is going to lose to Montana.

MSU does look really tight. They don't ahve the talent they've had in the past few years either. Gary Harris is going to be a stud though.

Valpo is coming to play today...this should be a good one.

Michigan State looks like the are going to kill them on the glass.

Sparty's the team I follow most closely besides 'Cuse. They should dominate this game inside, as soon as they adjust to Valpo's quick traps.

Are the seats usually this empty in the first round games? I never noticed it before.

Gary Harris is smooth as silk. I knew he was going to be good when I saw him in a few high school all star games. He plays like an upperclassman too.

I might take a nap and wake up to watch the last 5 minutes of this Butler-Bucknell game. I don't know how Butler fans have fun watching this type of basketball.

Post a pic and I'll let you know how big a dbag you .
ejejete9.jpg

Wow. Rachel Nichols is not an attractive lady

Hell no, I automatically assume if you have a good looking gf or wife, and you're not me, you're a doosher.

I actually had that conversation with a buddy the other day. Any girl you meet (not just cute... though the cuter, the stronger the sense of doosh) that is tied down by a guy in some sense of the word is an automatic doosher. now they can later work their way in to the "yeah, Bob is a pretty cool guy" category, but that takes him buying you at least 3 beers... maybe just 1 if it is a PBR.

Anybody else having issues with the March Madness On Demand app? I can't get the video feed of either game to load