NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

That half-court heave was closer than most shots during the first half. Hideous basketball. I need a shower.

If you took out all the awkward looking shots that somehow fell, the score would be 8-6.

I'm 98% sure you're the happiest dude on earth.. And thats a good thing.
Thank you man, but you wouldn't believe. Super happy, with mah wife, the boy. But I don't take any abuse from anyone. Tough as nails when I need to be, or better still...when I "feel" like I need to be.

As loyal as they come as a friend, though ;)

Thank you man, but you wouldn't believe. Super happy, with mah wife, the boy. But I don't take any abuse from anyone. Tough as nails when I need to be, or better still...when I "feel" like I need to be.

As loyal as they come as a friend, though ;)
It's a good way to be brother.

Likes should be called Tee's.
:rolling:
Btw, sorry everyone, super hyper today.
I am freaking loving this day, can't wait to get home in order to not every see that damn streaming, spinning circle after every 5 seconds of play.
Plus, beer.

I really wish Bjorn would post someday.

Was he forcibly removed, or did he just disappear?

Does Butler keep up their success once they join the Big East?

:rolling:
Btw, sorry everyone, super hyper today.
I am freaking loving this day, can't wait to get home in order to not every see that damn streaming, spinning circle after every 5 seconds of play.
Plus, beer.
You're super handsy when you drink, aren't you. Get a few beers in tee and suddenly he's coming up behind you and rubbing your shoulders!

Was he forcibly removed, or did he just disappear?

Does Butler keep up their success once they join the Big East?
I feel he went the way of John Syracuse sadly. Lol I have no idea.

You're super handsy when you drink, aren't you. Get a few beers in tee and suddenly he's coming up behind you and rubbing your shoulders!
The dudes a real confidence builder.

"sweet, tee just liked 13 of my last 14 posts, I feel like I could punch k2 in its Dick, or ask out Kate Upton"

I literally said this last night around 730ish.

Who told you? I want his name. Or her name? lol
I'm the good guy, fumblin, bumblin "I love you, man" kind of drunk. Also, the wife getting me in a cab after I puke sort of drunk.

Muscala needs to finish. I only had them winning one game. Butler looks a step quicker and a tad bit more athletic, imo.

The dudes a real confidence builder.

"sweet, tee just liked 13 of my last 14 posts, I feel like I could punch k2 in its Dick, or ask out Kate Upton"

I literally said this last night around 730ish.
In tears laughing from that man, post of the new millennium.

Ohhhh, Valpo has it under 20!!!!

In the first 10 seconds of this Mich St/Valpo game that I've watched since turning on Butler/Bucknell, they have scored 1/5th as many points as those teams put up in the first half.

And it's back over 20...

The tournament will officially have begun when Pitt gets blown out by Wichita State.
shockers.jpg