NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

How does Davidson pull that off? Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

That kid chucked the ball away before Marquette could get to him. Also blame the 90% FT shooter who got the inbounds pass and gave it up.

I wish St. Mary's made that final shot so Pastner could get roasted for not calling one of his 3 timeouts on their inbound play that they turned over.

If Michigan loses this game i wont even bother looking at my bracket the rest of the way

I wish St. Mary's made that final shot so Pastner could get roasted for not calling one of his 3 timeouts on their inbound play that they turned over.

Yeah, not really a fan of Pastner. Plus, from a quick look today some of his coaches look like mafia henchman.

If Michigan loses this game i wont even bother looking at my bracket the rest of the way

Michigan is one of those teams I never pick to go far - I almost broke that rule this year, but held firm. Although that's kind of my rule for the whole Big 10 outside of Michigan State, with an Ohio State thrown into the FF every once in awhile.

Michigan is one of those teams I never pick to go far - I almost broke that rule this year, but held firm. Although that's kind of my rule for the whole Big 10 outside of Michigan State, with an Ohio State thrown into the FF every once in awhile.
same here, I broke in this year. I picked Ohio to beat them last year. They have the talent and the coach this year. IDK whats up with them.. They suck. Why did I put them in the elite 8

same here, I broke in this year. I picked Ohio to beat them last year. They have the talent and the coach this year. IDK whats up with them.. They suck. Why did I put them in the elite 8

Eh, Michigan probably has a 20-0 run coming on at some point tonight. Still don't like them to go very far.

The Butler/Marquette game could be the ugliest NCAA game since...Butler/UConn....

I really want Valpo to take down Sparty here. I'm getting sick of my MSU Alum boss talking about how Syracuse is going to lose to Montana.

You're boss is a dick.

A lot of these mid-major superstar I heard hyped-up on the radio this morning have been kind of disappointing today. Nate Wolter was atrocious, Sim Bullar not so much...

Man is VCU fun to watch. Assuming they beat Akron, their game with Michigan should be pretty damned entertaining.

So in the off chance that JB retires and Hop gets the USC job, can we please back up the Brinks truck to Shaka Smart's house?

So in the off chance that JB retires and Hop gets the USC job, can we please back up the Brinks truck to Shaka Smart's house?
+1000

guess Butler's coach would be my second choice

way too early to foul -- need to be below 6 seconds.

+1000

guess Butler's coach would be my second choice
Regarding Stevens, man his style just would not fly with Syracuse fans. He's a phenomenal coach but he's destined for the Big 10. Plus, I don't think he'll ever leave the midwest, and potentially not even Indiana. If he jumps to a bigger job it'll be something like Indiana or Purdue, I'm guessing.

Cal travelled - not called.