NCAA DI Tournament Expansion: For Real? | Syracusefan.com

NCAA DI Tournament Expansion: For Real?

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
“The NCAA isn't big on play-ins anymore — rowing, field hockey and women's lacrosse are all heading that direction,” says Jim Siedliski, the Big East Associate Commissioner for Olympic Sports and newly named chair of the NCAA Men's Lacrosse Championship Committee. “In a perfect world, the thought would be to go to 20 [teams in the NCAA Tournament]. That's something I've been pointing to for a few years.”

http://insidelacrosse.com/news/2013/06/05/ncaa-di-tournament-expansion-real

Boeheim is on record saying he thinks 96 teams is the right number. Under his proposal, Cuse would've faced Kutztown St. School of Opthamology in first round this season

with all due respect no, no it wasn't :eek:

Uh. its terrible i have to splain this. 20/20 is the way you write perfect vision in the world of opthamology. In sports it means 20 for 20. at the same time, We happen to suck at faceoffs. Put all that together and my post kicked some serious comedy ass. It kicked it hard. I suggest you go back and like it. lol.

Uh. its terrible i have to splain this. 20/20 is the way you write perfect vision in the world of opthamology. In sports it means 20 for 20. at the same time, We happen to suck at faceoffs. Put all that together and my post kicked some serious comedy ass. It kicked it hard. I suggest you go back and like it. lol.
If you have to explain the joke...;)

dummies-thread-hijacking.png