NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D29N20TWkAAmw8H.jpg

Cam Reddish is a game time decision.

no difference. another in the long line of dudes who only became McD AA b/c they signed with Duke. He's got NBA bust written all over him.

Unlike yesterday, there’s absolutely nobody to root for today.

Yeah, its tough. But I do hate Kentucky more than anyone, and as much as I enjoy seeing Duke lose, I'll enjoy Sparty losing more in this one.

It's painful to say, but go Duke, and go Auburn.

If not now I don’t know when it will happen. Kenpom suggests Sparty is a slight favorite, but Vegas thinks otherwise given their horrific record against Duke. 1-11.

No idea. Is it crazy I have auburn over uk even with the okeke injury?

I can't decide who I dislike more, Duke or Michigan St. I'm sick of the Izzo adulation. I don't much like their "linebacker" brand of basketball either. Same with K though at least he has the JB friend relationship and says some nice things about our program. I'll probably root for Zion because the guy is amazing and seems like a good guy.

Duke has played very average this tournament.
I don’t think Michigan State will play zone though and that is how Duke will lose.
Michigan State under Izzo seems like a strict man to man team and he will be a Big Ten tough and won’t play zone when that is how Duke will lose.

Duke wins this game by 2-5 points.

No idea. Is it crazy I have auburn over uk even with the okeke injury?

That’s a tough one. UK beat them by 30 points the last time they played and won in Auburn as well. I think UK wins by fifteen plus, but crazier things have happened.

I'm rooting for Auburn...our old friend "War Eagle," or as some said after the 1987 Sugar Bowl, "War Chicken."

Honestly, I’m rooting for Duke here.

Not a fan of Izzo or anything B1G-related.

On a basketball level, at least Duke is exciting. Michigan State has a middle aged man in a headband as their best player.

Any other team and I’d agree with you UK included. My issue is K is the biggest self-righteous phony there is in college basketball. Can’t bring myself to it.

My wife went to Michigan State so I’m rooting for Sparty today!

Noooooooo, don’t do it! I already thought it was well established on here that we can’t root for Duke! Didn’t any of you watch any Duke games ever? They get several interesting calls to go in their favor every game not just against us. It is also well documented the shennanigans that go on there. Yet they avoid investigation or even a cursory mention while other players and coaches names get tossed around as bad apples. Can’t stand how K is anointed by the media.

Earn everything?!! :vomit: How can you stand it? Don’t let the desire to watch one exciting player cloud your judgement. The whole thing is scripted.

I can do without the auburn shrine in the studio. Can Barkley act like a professional for 3 seconds?