NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31

I find all 4 teams/schools to be unlikeable in different ways.

Auburn: Pearl is a rat & scumbag
UK: WWW, Cal
Duke: hate the flopping and phoniness
MSU: covered up years of s e xual abuse
Man I.can't believe I'm saying this duke might be the most likeable of the bunch.

Can I quote myself?
Noooooooo, don’t do it! I already thought it was well established on here that we can’t root for Duke! Didn’t any of you watch any Duke games ever? They get several interesting calls to go in their favor every game not just against us. It is also well documented the shennanigans that go on there. Yet they avoid investigation or even a cursory mention while other players and coaches names get tossed around as bad apples. Can’t stand how K is anointed by the media.

Earn everything?!! :vomit: How can you stand it? Don’t let the desire to watch one exciting player cloud your judgement. The whole thing is scripted.

Plus, K recruits against us. Even if you hate the other programs you must know it is in our best interest to root against Duke.

Any other team and I’d agree with you UK included. My issue is K is the biggest self-righteous phony there is in college basketball. Can’t bring myself to it.

Agree but Bruce Pearl gives him a run for his money.

I find all 4 teams/schools to be unlikeable in different ways.

Auburn: Pearl is a rat & scumbag
UK: WWW, Cal
Duke: hate the flopping and phoniness
MSU: covered up years of s e xual abuse

Exactly how I feel for those reasons.

I feel dirty having to root for Kentucky but today is one of those few days.
Pearl is beyond dirty and the media doesn’t care.

That's where I'm at. Pearl plays the media game very well to come off like a great guy

Sucks for Auburn. Appears the Okeke injury has taken the wind out of their sails. Kentucky and their stupid fanbase catch a huge break. I hope UVA can beat them next round. I really dont want to watch a Duke-Kentucky final.

As far as the U.K./Auburn game is concerned oh no a cheater might go to the final four what a travesty. But at least if Auburn goes to the final four it’ll be nice for their fans and BBN is trash.

Any other team and I’d agree with you UK included. My issue is K is the biggest self-righteous phony there is in college basketball. Can’t bring myself to it.
The biggest self-righteous phony is Calipari.

Is Pearl a cheating scumbag? Sure is, but at least he got caught and did his time, unlike Cal who somehow never gets hit with anything.

As far as the U.K./Auburn game is concerned oh no a cheater might go to the final four what a travesty. But at least if Auburn goes to the final four it’ll be nice for their fans and BBN is trash.
Pearl is just trash.
Everything about the guy is unlikable.
He was a rat against Illinois when he was at Iowa.
You know he has done what he turned Illinois in over.
There is nothing about the guy that isn’t a used car salesman who is garbage.
Calipari is a cheater but he doesn’t sneak around and pretend he is clean.
He has his guy World Wide Wes do all his dirty work while he has a distance from the stuff.

Pearl media game annoys me as he is such a cheater it’s disgusting. While Jim Boeheim has dbags like Pat Forde and Pete Thamel who wouldn’t shut up if JB did what Pearl did.

Pearl is pondscum. Calipari isn’t.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Just my opinion it’s all subjective.
Calipari has embraced that no one but his fans like him.
Pearl plays the game like history is nonexistent but everything about the guy just playing the PR game.
You can feel the same way about Calipari I am just numb to the fact he has WWW do his stuff.
Plus in case people haven’t been watching Duke has passed Kentucky by for the top 1 and dones each year.
Kentucky gets all 5 stars but he isn’t getting the top guy every year now.

Some of you need to get a life or a new favorite sport don’t you ever get bored of the non stop recruiting accusations.

3rd great game of the weekend let’s go Auby.

The holier than thou and acting like we’re Yale or something is beyond embarrassing.