NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 25 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 25

UConn is absolutely a lucky program. An athletic department hemorrhaging money and yet staring at a 5th title for basketball somehow. It's wild. Now they are very good and have serious talent - no questioning that but without question they crap 4 leaf clovers when you look at the 11 and 14 runs , all that happened since and look now... with a seriously broke AD.
Everytime they have a protected seed the rest of the field shts the bed. Ridiculous.

Maybe if we didn’t stump our foot when we eventually did make a few final 4’s…

We blew our chance in 2010 even without AO.

We lost to Butler then would have gotten Kansas St off a double or triple OT game and a 5 seed Michigan State in the Final Four. Then a toss up game vs Duke for a title.

Then we blew our chance in 2012 by not telling the NCAA to kick rocks and play Fab anyway.

Gonzaga is terrible. UCONN about to be up 5-1 unless Texas can take them down, which I doubt. I want to barf.

Texas has been one of the best in the country all year and has serious depth. It will be a battle.

Disclosure: I haven't watched any hoops today I was at an NHL game.

I see that UConn has been called for 13 fouls and Gonzaga for 10 fouls, and UConn is up 23 points. Is this really a case of bad officiating or this is just Syracuse fans being Syracuse fans?

Gonzaga is terrible. UCONN about to be up 5-1 unless Texas can take them down, which I doubt. I want to barf.
I still don’t understand how this is a race vs us.

Uconn occupies too much space in your head.

I see that UConn has been called for 13 fouls and Gonzaga for 10 fouls, and UConn is up 23 points. Is this really a case of bad officiating or this is just Syracuse fans being Syracuse fans?
Timme has been in foul trouble all game.

UConn would be winning regardless

Back in the old Big East, UConn would have some killer, surefire NBA prospects on their good teams. This one has just one kid at #41 on the ‘23 projections. This is half good coaching and half an indictment on the overall quality of the NCAA.

well we’ll always have the 6 ot game. and that beatdown in the dome in 2000 on my 21st birthday.

thats all i got

and i wish i was 21 again

This game has nothing to do with the refs. Timme got 4 with 18 min left but they were fouls

Is Hurley going to turn down Kentucky/UNC/Lousiville if he gets offered one of them next year?

So... just to be clear, you haven't watched any of the game, but you come in with a hot take about our fanbase?

Awesome.

I’m
I still don’t understand how this is a race vs us.

Uconn occupies too much space in your head.
Ok buddy, I have thought about UCONN about once since 2012, it is annoying seeing a peer program/rival be so successful. Guess what, I’ll stop caring about 5 minutes after the natty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom