NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 25 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 25

Andre Jackson is a great basketball player and uconn winning the whole thing. That pained me to type both comments

I still think Texas gets them. That said they are the team we saw early in the year again that looked like a buzzsaw.

UConn headed for another double digit blowout. I don't see any team left that is going to match up with them. Maybe Texas. Otherwise all the teams that could have smoked them are out. The seas have parted for them.

Oh, BS. Crap like that happens every time on missed shots.

It's a physical game.
No, the BS is if it was the other way around the comments would be the other way around.

Why would the ncaa rig it against Gonzaga in favor of UConn? That’s just beyond ridiculous.

I'm going to find something else to do next Saturday night - at the least UConn game.

A friend will text me if UConn is losing with 5 to go, or are on the ropes way earlier. Other than that, not watching those *************************************************** again this year.

This shows how much we underachieved as a program. Sickening. Just sickening.

No, the BS is if it was the other way around the comments would be the other way around.

Why would the ncaa rig it against Gonzaga in favor of UConn? That’s just beyond ridiculous.

Who said anything about rigging???

That call was BS.

Talk about gift wrapping the game to the other team.
UConn is playing defense and active on offense, Gonzaga is doing nothing. Not sure how that’s gift wrapped.

Look at the team they have. We have guys who can’t walk and chew gum. Our only half decent player is “testing the waters”. I’m sick.

It pains me to say this but Yukon is ballin out! I don't see how any team left in the tourney knocks them off. Yuck!

Zags players are taking these shots knowing they have no chance of going down.

Embarrassing how does uconn get this easy of a path? Their opponents look like complete garbage. St Marys had a guy get hurt literally doing nothing but standing around waiting for a pass.

UConn is absolutely a lucky program. An athletic department hemorrhaging money and yet staring at a 5th title for basketball somehow. It's wild. Now they are very good and have serious talent - no questioning that but without question they crap 4 leaf clovers when you look at the 11 and 14 runs , all that happened since and look now... with a seriously broke AD.

Gonzaga is terrible. UCONN about to be up 5-1 unless Texas can take them down, which I doubt. I want to barf.

He's tremendous and fun to watch, as this whole team. Hate that it's UCONN but hate it worse that we just sat idly by and celebrated family reunions.
I was told we had better players

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom