NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 25 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 25

That play was sick. Expect the double on the inside, send the wing to “intercept” and look to the wide open shooter. I hate them but that was fire.

It started years ago. Boheim and Co. couldn’t get talent period. Hurley talked crap about Cuse all day long. What did he say to Jackson to go there? Who knows, but the writing was on the wall for many years. This is unbelievable. I mean, they out recruited us for half the players on that team. Just disgusting. Zags gotta get their heads together.

If I weren't watching the game I'd think Gonzaga was down 19 based on this thread. There are 20 more minutes to play. Only down 7 and the Zags backcourt was about as terrible as it could be. I have faith they can get this done.

Problem for Gonzaga is they need good guard play to win this game. They are hanging in as UConn has missed some bunnies.

It started years ago. Boheim and Co. couldn’t get talent period. Hurley talked crap about Cuse all day long. What did he say to Jackson to go there? Who knows, but the writing was on the wall for many years. This is unbelievable. I mean, they out recruited us for half the players on that team. Just disgusting. Zags gotta get their heads together.
Eh Jackson was only one (aside from Akok who’s no longer there)

We actually 100% know what Hurley said to Jackson, to get him to go there.

He offered Andre's younger brother a guaranteed scholarship to uconn, and the mom pulled the trigger.

He offered Andre's younger brother a guaranteed scholarship to uconn, and the mom pulled the trigger.
What was that? I do believe we recruited Sanogo too

That never happened though did it

What was that? I do believe we recruited Sanogo too
Just read the second sentence. Is that what happened? Is the brother on the team? So, he did it dirty.

What guard in his right mind comes here to compete for minutes with Buddy?

A few of the guys we are watching definitely come here if we didn't have Daddy Ball era.

Halftime took forever. Grumble...Let's Go Zaga

I was going to say if Gonzaga was within 5 then they would win it. Going to be close with 7

Lucky Uconn Timme throws the game first possession of the second half for the Zags.

West Coast teams are ing trash of course one of them was going to get humiliated in the Elite 8 in Vegas.

Gonzaga has been a second half team all tournament.

They need to bring it.

If they don't, well...

But let's not lose faith.
#5 is coming. Time to accept it.

Are we really suggesting JB didn’t say anything bad about other programs he was recruiting against? That outburst about schools Buying Teams last month—that was just an isolated incident, right?

I actually don’t care who wins it among those who remain. Would prolly prefer it be someone from a conference we are in or were in than anything else. Go UConn and Snowcone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom