NCAA Final Four Games for April 2 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't K say something about coaches not communicating with officials...as he complains to the official on the sideline? I could be wrong. Just thinking I saw that somewhere.
Duke as I say not as I Duke

I noticed the band shortly after I posted that, coming back from a timeout. Glad they are there.

Wish Tv would let us hear them play into commercial breaks rather than playing their own music.

When the game ends, the winning team gets to play.

Why leave John I with three fouls when Duke is winning? Now he has four. Hope that bites them In the butt later. Hard to understand that decision.

If UNC wins this game it will be because of their ability to rebound better than Duke. Not sure they will win but to me it is their one clear advantage.

In 2003 they couldn’t have been nicer people. Maybe the nice ones go to final 4s? :)
I guess I can see why they didn't appreciate me waving my tshirt around my head like a helicopter, after John Wallace and co got them in '96 at McNichols arena to get to the F4, or at their place with Flynn and co winning the early season CBE classic after many walked up to me saying they were about to put a beatdown on us. The more I think about it, it's not even their fault, it's ours!!

Manek winning the game for Duke. Banchero outplaying him by far on both ends of the court.

Norlander and Parrish might be the two biggest tools on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors