NCAA Final Four Games for April 2 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be a barn job for K? It would at least be consistent with history.

I have to admit it. I am excited about this UNC/Duke game .. at least before it begins

L1QD.gif

The guy just said "nothing like this rivalry in all of sport". What a load of crap.

I’m curious as to what is the longest ever gap between a coaches first and second title. It would be 14 years for Self if they win Monday.
Pitino went 17 years but I guess it doesn’t count since it was vacated

The Duke and Carolina lineups demonstrate how Final Four teams usually have 2 or 3 guys who can play big; not necessarily 3 great centers, because who has that these days?, but guys who can rebound and defend the post.

Duke, Kansas and UNC all have that. UNC's guard play wasn't that great early in the season, but has been much better down the stretch.

Everybody talks about guard play winning in college basketball, but really, the teams that win titles have big guys, too.

I can't figure out which I don't like more ... Duke, UNC or KU. Three teams with arrogant entitled fan bases.

I’ve been to many many ncaa games over the years, too many to count, including final 4s. The fans of Kansas and Kentucky tended to not be as arrogant as many other fan bases. At least the ones I’ve met. I believe that’s probably because they tended to be older, know basketball and they’ve been there done that.

Refs in UNC’s pocket hard this game

I have to admit it. I am excited about this UNC/Duke game .. at least before it begins
I'm thinking this will be a ratings breaking game.

I’ve been to many many ncaa games over the years, too many to count, including final 4s. The fans of Kansas and Kentucky tended to not be as arrogant as many other fan bases. At least the ones I’ve met. I believe that’s probably because they tended to be older, know basketball and they’ve been there done that.
I live in KU country as Denver has no real college hoops following, they're like the default here. Also have been to regionals and other early season tourneys with them, and at their place. There is no shortage of arrogance I can assure you.

Hot take:

College b-ball atmospheres are not the same without:

1. Heavy reliance on pep bands (are they even at this game?)

2. The “you, you, you” chant when someone commits a foul.

I live in KU country as Denver has no real college hoops following, they're like the default here. Also have been to regionals and other early season tourneys with them, and at their place. There is no shortage of arrogance I can assure you.

In 2003 they couldn’t have been nicer people. Maybe the nice ones go to final 4s? :)

Hot take:

College b-ball atmospheres are not the same without:

1. Heavy reliance on pep bands (are they even at this game?)

2. The “you, you, you” chant when someone commits a foul.

Bands and Cheerleaders.

Back to normal.

Didn't K say something about coaches not communicating with officials...as he complains to the official on the sideline? I could be wrong. Just thinking I saw that somewhere.

Bands and Cheerleaders.

Back to normal.
I noticed the band shortly after I posted that, coming back from a timeout. Glad they are there.

Wish Tv would let us hear them play into commercial breaks rather than playing their own music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom