NCAA Final Four Games for April 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FPWTq6FX0AQDHjb

How bad do I want Syracuse to be in the Final Four next season. We so need Cole to return or to land a top transfer.

First game is a real interesting match-up. Both teams led by big guards who can score and play in-your-shorts defense. It's really tough that Nova is missing a key guy. Kansas' bigs are not as good as they usually are, historically speaking, but I think they'll be good enough to get Nova in foul trouble. If there are too many whistles or too many turnovers, Nova is toast.

Nova looking very sloppy and disorganized in early going. Quickly down 0-10

Last edited:
WHat the heck Nova? Game plan is to have Gillespie dribble into the corner?

• Wow
Reactions: cto
TV timeout, Kansas by 11. Agbaji is on fire, 4-4 from three. Inside guy for Kansas is killing it, too, despite the missed dunk. But he looks ready for a blow. Wonder if we'll see more of the Kansas bench coming out of the time out.

Nova looks right now like a eastern team playing Kansas before the Big east was formed. A bit over matched by the speed of the game.

Nova did a good job getting to the Final Four but Houston was so damn bad last game offensively they got lucky.
Kansas is just getting every 50-50 ball.
This game is over.

ACC winner should have a good chance against Kansas.

Nova did a good job getting to the Final Four but Houston was so damn bad last game offensively they got lucky.
Kansas is just getting every 50-50 ball.
This game is over.

ACC winner should have a good chance against Kansas.
Does someone have to win that game? Either game. The ACC semi or the final?

Nova‘s defense has been horrible. I’m not going to speak about their offense.

Jesus.

If this was a fight, they'd stop it.

Law of averages says Kansas won't keep up this shooting %, question is can Nova get untracked on O

I don’t think that Nova makes this game close, like Marquette in ‘03
you will be singing a different tune when in the second half, Swider comes off the bench and lights Kansas up. Under the new NCAA Jay Wright is the new face of college basketball rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom