NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 1

I want us to play like this. Exciting brand of basketball

First shot in the second by fau looked like it should have been a 2. Anyone watching?

That was an offensive foul before the reach

Things I’m watching this weekend:

1. Will to Win(multiple times)
2. NCAA Women’s national championship
3. Wrestlemania

Things I’m not watching this weekend:
1. NCAA Men’s Final Four
* I will check scores and if UConn is losing I’ll tune in to see Hurley’s hoe ass get tossed.

San Diego St has had better teams than this Creighton was a good gutty win but Furman and CoC both stunk. Usually its the offensive team that gets frustrated when its not working and loses their cool and not the defensive one.

FAU gonna blow them out like we did.

FAU and Miami had WAYYY harder paths to get here than SDSU and Uconn. Even with the FDU gift FAU got.

* I will check scores and if UConn is losing I’ll tune in to see Hurley’s hoe ass get tossed.
Please watch I did that in 2014 refused to watch their FF game because them having that run after Ennis quit on the 2014 and didn't play for OT against Dayton killed me.

Re: The 9 Seed thing, I think UConn will beat either of these teams but I honestly think FAU has a better shot at the upset. That was kind of a soft technical but in a deadball you have to call it. I guess if you're gonna do it you should get your money's worth.

I’m half watching on mute. Before that acting job with the elbow flagrant, didn’t FAU dribble the ball out of bounds? Looked like FAU dribbled oob and instead of a turnover they a) got a foul call and b) got a the flagrant call.

I’m half watching on mute. Before that acting job with the elbow flagrant, didn’t FAU dribble the ball out of bounds? Looked like FAU dribbled oob and instead of a turnover they a) got a foul call and b) got a the flagrant call.
Refs are incompetent

I think Goldin is intentionally falling and not catching these passes hopefully he picks up 5 soon.

Anyone think SDSU can match up with Uconvict?

They're really physical on D.

I feel like if FAU hangs on Miami will win the later game and it will be 2 Miami teams if they blow it Miami will get rolled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom