NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3

Everyone's talking Suggs because he made those two huge plays (fair enough!), but the story through the game was Timme. Every time they were in a need situation, he was putting it in the net. They looked for him, found him, and he converted. And how long did he play with four fouls? Suggs was the lightning, but Timme was the thunder.

UCLA has obviously played way better in the Tournament than the regular season and tonight they played good enough to beat just about anybody.Zags defense left a lot to be desired though.Great game anyway you slice it.

A player like Suggs is what Gonzaga has been missing all these years. Maybe this will open the floodgates for 5-star recruits going there. I know they’ve got Sallis coming in next year.

Everyone's talking Suggs because he made those two huge plays (fair enough!), but the story through the game was Timme. Every time they were in a need situation, he was putting it in the net. They looked for him, found him, and he converted. And how long did he play with four fouls? Suggs was the lightning, but Timme was the thunder.
Fair point but Riley abused him on the other end of the floor.

Glad I'm not a UCLA fan because that loss would be excruciating. A Keith Smart moment for them.

I want to be Zujang's agent because he's going to make a ton of money after this tourney run.

That Villanova-Carolina title game from 2016 was probably the best all time. But this comes close because of the high level offense on both sides. Gonzaga UCLA is how basketball is supposed to be played.
1974 UCLA-Notre Dame and coincidentally 1974 NC St-
Maryland were a couple that come to mind.

Is the rule different now than it was in 1987? When UCLA hit that shot to tie it, the clock stopped at 3.3 seconds. When Smart hit his shot in 1987 there were 4 seconds on the clock and the clock kept running. We inbounded with 1 second.

Everybody has a fantasy ending for that game. Mine is that Pearl came back for his senior year and we inbound to him with 4 seconds left...and Walter Berry is watching on TV.

Last edited:
If Baylor plays close as to effectively on offense as UCLA they will beat Gonzaga. Baylor defense is elite.

Or maybe Baylor has played their best game and Gonzaga hasn't yet.

1974 UCLA-Notre Dame and coincidentally 1974 NC St-
Maryland were a couple that come to mind.
Cuse was also involved in one of course, but I know we don’t want to relive that.

That Villanova-Carolina title game from 2016 was probably the best all time. But this comes close because of the high level offense on both sides. Gonzaga UCLA is how basketball is supposed to be played.
Don't forget Syracuse vs. Kansas in 2003. That was pretty special, and my personal favorite.

I really think that Baylor is gonna beat Gonzaga . I mean obviously it can go either way but Baylor, I mean from what I've seen from them I think they'll be too tough in the end.

They?

It was posted before the game vs UCLA. He was assuming Gonzaga "they" would roll against UCLA which was a pretty fair expectation, to set up that final.

My day: two one-sided lacrosse defeats, a one-sided boxing match that resulted in a 6th round knockout, an NCAA semi-final in which the team that dominated us was blown out and then one of the great games of all time.

It was worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom