NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3

Why do kids have to be told the reach around is always a foul? Even when you do it cleanly, you’re getting called. Glad to see Cronin reinforcing that to his player.

Frank Howard did it all the time...

UCLA just played their best half of basketball in the last 20 years. TWENTY years. And they’re down 1.
Good luck bruins. Lol
Your boys bring this level of play on Monday night and they'll be going home in a body bag.

I remember I used to play NCAA Football on the PS around 2000 and would take some random MAC or Sun Belt school and built them up into a perennial national title contender.

The only difference is this is basketball -- and real life.

UCLA didn’t play a perfect half.
They played well though.
They didn’t have Tiger Campbell the last 8 minutes of the half.

Too much ball pressure for the Jaquez.

How did this UCLA team barely make the tourney. I’ve watched 5 of their 6 tourney games now and they continue to impress, specifically Juzang and Jacquez. Losing Chris Smith hurt and the resume was flimsy but this is a talented team turning it on. If they can keep the band together, they’ll be too 5 next year but I’m guessing Juzang is going pro.

also, Gonzaga wins by 10+ still

How much money you have on this game? I assume a lot based on these posta
It’s not this game. It’s the amount I have on zags to win the whole tourney. Let’s just put it this way. College is easier for my son when you only owe for sophomore-senior year.

Hope the Zags doesn't blow it in the semis like UNLV 91 and Kentucky 2015 did. I want Gonzaga vs. Baylor.

It’s not this game. It’s the amount I have on zags to win the whole tourney. Let’s just put it this way. College is easier for my son when you only owe for sophomore-senior year.
You got this! (yikes)

Rooting for UCLA... they remind me of us, where we coast all year and then some dudes go super saiyan in the tourney.

Jacquez and Juzang in their Malachi Richardson bag.

Drew Timme reminds me of Tom Green.

1617502068422.jpeg

Zags need someone else besides Suggs and Nembhard to to D up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom