NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5

Baylor plays fast physical and can get you with the bounce but reality is if you can make a lot of 3s pretty much every night, defend pretty well and have some legit bigs, you can win a ton of games in today's version of hoops.

They shoot great, they pass great, and their bigs are physical on defense and perform their role on offense. They have great personnel this season.

It sucks Scott Drew is gonna get a title before Few.
What’s the issue with Drew? I know they got dinged for some extra phone calls to recruits but he seems decent overall.

Actually incredibly unfortunate when you think about it from Gonzaga’s point of view. Elite team with some serious nba prospects, and run into this Baylor team in a year where there was chaos much of the season. Pretty bad luck to be honest. Win five games but so did the other truly elite squad.

What’s the issue with Drew? I know they got dinged for some extra phone calls to recruits but he seems decent overall.
Yeah I don't get that one at all.

Actually incredibly unfortunate when you think about it from Gonzaga’s point of view. Elite team with some serious nba prospects, and run into this Baylor team in a year where there was chaos much of the season. Pretty bad luck to be honest. Win five games but so did the other truly elite squad.

They’ll be back as a one seed next year.

I’m an avid Gonzaga narrative warrior but I don’t think I’ll have the energy to do that anymore after tonight. Lol

1617678037240.jpeg

you have to zone baylor if all their guys can dribble drive.. but still Gonza played very little D all yr.. they just outscored bad teams a ton..

you have to zone baylor if all their guys can dribble drive.. but still Gonza played very little D all yr.. they just outscored bad teams a ton..
But kenpom tells me they're an elite defensive team.

Think this is more just being overrated than choking. Lol at any idea of this team being the GOAT. Kispert is a total fraud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom