NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5

Gonzaga, filled with nba draft picks and all Americans, doesnt lose a single game all year until the title game against the best shooting team in the country, and a team that was top 3 all season whose only slight downturn was after a Covid pause...

Gonzaga are frauds

1617679245936.jpeg

Flagler ain't too bad either. Transfer from Presbyterian. Yeah that powerhouse.
Teague and Flagler are both Big South transfers. And Carlik Jones from Louisville.

The talent evaluation in that league is unreal.

Ggaenzle is going to win the bracket challenge.

If I didn’t screw up the East region badly I coulda won.

I was confident that Baylor would win tonight (based on some of what I saw from the Gonzaga vs. UCLA game)... but not like this. Baylor brought a beatdown to the game.

I bet Gonzaga against my buddy and paid him in the 1st half for the most hardcore attempt at a reverse jinx I could ever imagine.

Didn't work.

Between the Super Bowl and this game, is this the year the underdog kicks the crap out of the favorite?

It’s as dumb of an argument as calling our final four in 2016 a fluke cause MSU lost.
all im saying is they had an easy path. it was objectively easy...even their "hard" teams were pac12 squads...

they beat up on teams in november december and coasted the rest of the way vs scrubs...

good team...but no juggernaut.

Might be the two best teams in the country again next season

They shoot great, they pass great, and their bigs are physical on defense and perform their role on offense. They have great personnel this season.

I love how quickly they get their shots up. It makes it so much easier for the big guys to hit the boards. Quick passing, quick shooting and everyone knows their role.

not saying the result would be different at all, but would have been interesting if UCLA got a crack at them with how their offense was clicking and Cronin‘s plan on D.

The first game between these two getting canceled was the best thing to happen to Gonzaga.

If Baylor smoked them early in the year, which they likely would have, the narrative would have been another close but not quite Gonzaga team.

Instead they were a juggernaut all year, and Gonzaga had risen to another level.

Gonzaga is obviously excellent, but that game not happening has had a big impact on Gonzaga’s image.
Suppose Gonzaga had won that game? Certainly could have happened. Just because Baylor smoked them tonight doesn't mean the same results earlier.

not saying the result would be different at all, but would have been interesting if UCLA got a crack at them with how their offense was clicking and Cronin‘s plan on D.
They lose by 25.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom