NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5

I'd have to take the 2018 Villanova team in this century. Easily. They won all six games by double digits. I believe they hit 18 3s in the final against Michigan. Gonzaga has a great team but part of the reason I can't get there is they played in a cupcake league. That's not their fault but if they played in a tough league they'd have some Ls and we wouldn't be talking about them as some all time great team. They're fortunate to be playing tonight.
That 2018 Villanova team had 5 players get drafted, including, I think, 4 players that are currently key players in the rotation (Spellman I don't believe is currently on a roster).

Their sixth man Divincenzo absolutely dominated that title game.

That 2018 Villanova team had 5 players get drafted, including, I think, 4 players that are currently key players in the rotation (Spellman I don't believe is currently on a roster).

Their sixth man Divincenzo absolutely dominated that title game.
For sure. They crushed everybody.

Does Jim Nance have a nice job or what?

Jim Nantz just said there isn’t a closer coach friendship than Scott Drew and Mark Few what the hell is he talking about.

Jim Nantz just said there isn’t a closer coach friendship than Scott Drew and Mark Few what the hell is he talking about.

that confused me too

I got Baylor +400 ticket at 1k so I hedged Gonzaga tonight.

Refs almost went two whole minutes without calling a charge!

Baylor is just so much tougher and more physical. This could be a blowout.

Baylor looks good at the basketball. ‘Zags look like poopoo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom