NCAA Play-in/First Round Games for May 11-15 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Play-in/First Round Games for May 11-15

Gtown 1st round loss to a play in team was due to Gtown touted
defense giving up four goals down the final stretch.

Thank Delaware for exposing and sparing lax fans from watching Maryland or UVA whip Gtown by double digits in final. Tucker may want to reconsider

Harvard and OSU didn't belong, ND and Duke did .

Maryland has two best remaining teams n their bracket, Rutgers is in other and could make finals .
You can argue that Harvard, OSU, ND and Duke didn't belong - that being the case then I'll admit my bias and say that I'm glad I got to watch Harvard and OSU get their shot.

When Duke and/or ND loses - America wins.

are we trying to get the teams that had the best year or the teams that are the best mid may..

say a team had beaten Mary/Gtown the first 2 games of the season then won a few more then lost the last 5 to really bad teams.. Would they deserve to be in by how they are playing now.. RPI doesnt really care how you look at the end of the year.

its such a moving target for many of these teams..

yea.. fine take the shot.. but if you want to take 80 yds shots then you lose the ball if you dont catch it or it doesnt go in. risk reward..

to get credit for a clear when you never controlled the ball in the offensive end is just dumb.
i still don't get the credit for the clear part, whether you care about the stat or the application of a new rule.

this would mean missing a very close shot oob is rewarded possibly by keeping the ball. and missing a very long shot is penalized by not being able to keep the ball. for me at least, this makes no sense.

2020 isn’t really take a look at CJ Kirst coaches son from Leading Edge and Debarton NJ. Shifty lefty with great IQ.

Also Connell Kumar from Leading Edge /Seton Hall tall middie who can shoot with both hands.

It’s a shame we didn’t get Sheehan’s son also
Who is going to Penn State. West Genny and Sweetlax Upstate Star!
I told you about CJK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom