NCAA Play-in/First Round Games for May 11-15 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Play-in/First Round Games for May 11-15

And Georgetown still sucks!
A91045AD-A6C8-4D07-A504-5C2640E80222.jpeg

just absolutely great game and strong strong goalie play by blue hens congrats. Bye bye gtown. love it wanted upset yesterday but will gladly take this one .
Not sure what upset you wanted but Richmond had Penn n St Joes could've easily taken down yale .

I was rooting for both 'upsets'

Not sure what upset you wanted but Richmond had Penn n St Joes could've easily taken down yale .

I was rooting for both 'upsets'
i wanted both st joes and richman to win. That what ment wanted upsets in those games yesterday but didn’t happen to which this upset of gtown surely makes it up to point. Really didn’t want ivys to do well.

Anyway was really impressed with play of st joes and delaware. I have not watched many of their games as others even seen decent amount of richmans so kinda knew they were talented. St joes and delaware tho really stunned me with the games they played. Delawares D was really solid and created good turnovers. Of course their goalie had himself a day. They slid well and communicated well and really made it battle at x at times. Hope blue hens can make a run. Be rooting for them and uva.

Sets up an intriguing match up DeLuca vs Cornell
wonder if Cornell Athletics Director Andy Noel will be at the game? thought that move was unfair at the time. Hazing has no place on a college campus and the team was punished, did Deluca have to be dismissed too?

Ohio State showing why ND should have gotten in over them. 6 goals, what a joke
Wow Jeremy can't believe you would insult a team that beat Harvard! In February! They beat a tournament team and you sit there and insult them! ;)

thanks. from my friends at wiki:
thanks. from my friends at wiki:

andre miller was 3 for 102!!! weird college has its own rule set.

i remember getting dinged a bunch in h.s. over several years. had i made it to college, it would've been all good.

Gtown 1st round loss to a play in team was due to Gtown touted
defense giving up four goals down the final stretch.

Thank Delaware for exposing and sparing lax fans from watching Maryland or UVA whip Gtown by double digits in final. Tucker may want to reconsider

Harvard and OSU didn't belong, ND and Duke did .

Maryland has two best remaining teams n their bracket, Rutgers is in other and could make finals .

well bball players intend it to go in as well but its not a shot.. i think its i high leverage play but the reward for missing is too high since they get credit for a clear thats much more reward than it should be.. by all means take the shot.. but from that distance it should be a missed pass that doesnt go in goal, not a clear.
so are you saying you just want it to not be recorded as a clear? or lose possession if it goes out of bounds?

yea.. fine take the shot.. but if you want to take 80 yds shots then you lose the ball if you dont catch it or it doesnt go in. risk reward..

to get credit for a clear when you never controlled the ball in the offensive end is just dumb.

Wow Jeremy can't believe you would insult a team that beat Harvard! In February! They beat a tournament team and you sit there and insult them! ;)
Ohio State beat Notre Dame.

Ohio State beat Notre Dame.
Yes but notre dame is a very bad team. Terrible. Didn't even make the tournament! We are supposed to reward OSU for beating a team that was so bad they didn't even make the tournament? Far more impressive was their win over prime time tournament contender Harvard. That's what got them in after all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom