NCAA Report | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Report

If we do lose a post season or two, can the current commits back out?
No. Next years sr.s could though. A new reason to attack Cooney for the board.

Poster on P-S site alluding to the report being out. Anyone hear anything reliable about it? Also, is shortening "scholarships" to "ships" groovier than the term "schollies"?

BringBackTheSaltineWarrior 38 minutes ago
D-Day is on the horizon folks...Report should be released early next week...Apparently the AD, President, and chancellor have already seen the report findings...Rumors from PS workers say close to 20 violations, majority being within the basketball program...Post season ban and loss of Ships', because of the "lack of institutional control" within the Athletic Department

Another by the same poster:
Hey Bud...How'd you like those report findings? While your writers are sitting there trying to get another source to prove the findings i heard your reaction to the news was priceless...I believe dumb founded was the word used... Still a Gross supporter? Not after we get hit with " lack of institutional control"..You and i both know D Day is VERY close

and another:
Sanctions are upon us my friends..PS sources claiming " lack of institutional control"...Rumor mill is swilling @ PS and up on Campus
Oh, and as some know, I have sources in the media that were referred to. And no one has called me and they would have.

pearl31 said:
lol @ people freaking out over some dipsh1t troll on syracuse.com

If you're directing this towards me I'm not freaking out I'm asking a legitimate question.

there are always rumors, lets see,
1)preston vs. deshaun supposed girlfriend in 2002
2)edelin is bipolar
3)edelin is depressed
4)edelin was at a bar before a game
5)terrance roberts has a pit dog
6)mckroskey threw a chair at boeheim
7)dion waiters is transferring

its non sense, all these trolls, just chill

THERE WILL BE NO POST SEASON BAN

Last edited:
2)edelin is bipolar
3)edelin is deprssed
5)terrance roberts ahs a pit dog

THERE WILL BE NO POSY SEASON BAN
Flowers are fine, but what about a postseason ban?

gilardino said:
there will be no post season ban, period

Do you have inside info? I'm not doubting you if you do and don't need a source just curious.

gilardino said:
there are always rumors, lets see, 1)preston vs. deshaun supposed girlfriend in 2002 2)edelin is bipolar 3)edelin is depressed 4)edelin was at a bar before a game 5)terrance roberts has a pit dog 6)mckroskey threw a chair at boeheim 7)dion waiters is transferring its non sense, all these trolls, just chill THERE WILL BE NO POST SEASON BAN

At least 3 of these were true. Just sayin..

Yes jake I threw out some stuff that was true. To every rumor there is half truth. Will there be sanctions. Yes. Will there be penalties? Yes. But what we have is middle school rumors gone bad. Hopefully we
Will know soon. From what I have heard post season ban will not happen. Could I be wrong? Yes. But my instinct is no post season ban.

Must be a dirty Santa gift.

Forgive me my friend, but you've given me the opportunity to post a video from Bad Santa again. There might be something wrong with me, but I get a real kick out of it for some reason. This version shows a little more so that it'll make a lil more sense. That movie has helped me through some hard holidays. That, the good Lord, and some other things...like this board ;)

2)edelin is bipolar
3)edelin is depressed
5)terrance roberts has a pit dog

THERE WILL BE NO POST SEASON BAN
Terrance Roberts does have a pitbul actually. He lived next to me in the townhouses across from OCC for a while when i was dating a girl that lived there. The real question though is who gives a damn about him having a dog?

and the Shumpert/Williams saga was legit as well.

I think they need to go on maury povich to straighten that one put. Otherwise, we may just be slandering deshauns good name... Ha

And Louie McCroskey does hold the record for longest chair toss inside a lockerroom. Bob Knight holds the "outside a lockerroom" mark. Boeheim of course still holds the record at the press room of MSG.

If true and SU does pick up NCAA sanctions I would place the blame squarely on Boeheim. He's at the top and should take responsibility for how the program is run.

So let me see, you don't what may or may not be true, or the details and circumstances around any of it, but you know who is responsible for ALL of it? Don't tell me, let me guess: you work either at the P-S, or the NCAA?

If the report was leaked at all I am sure the PS would have a copy and have the results posted on the front page of its website.

Am I nervous...sure...but I am not listening to anything some poster on the .com says.