NCAA Report | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Report

If the report was leaked at all I am sure the PS would have a copy and have the results posted on the front page of its website.

Am I nervous...sure...but I am not listening to anything some poster on the .com says.

Exactly, if Bud or any of the PS journos received source info of a post-season ban, it would have been posted by now, and they certainly wouldn't care about confirming their source's information. That's why they are journos and not journalists.

New Year's resolution: Always ignore dumb rumors. Wait for the real thing. If real thing is good, celebrate with lots of beer. If real thing is bad, then panic with even more beer. :)

Hope for the best, expect good things but always keep the fridge stocked like its the end of the world!

So let me see, you don't what may or may not be true, or the details and circumstances around any of it, but you know who is responsible for ALL of it? Don't tell me, let me guess: you work either at the P-S, or the NCAA?
He's like Obama. No credit for when things go right (ie it's the players) and all the grief when things go wrong. In fact, if you rearrange the letters in Boeheim (and cheat a little by substituting a for e) you actually get Obama.

gilardino said:
Another rumor rllbees can't stand soccer. Hates it

Ha

gilardino said:
all have a happy and safe new year!!!! rumors are rumors, some are true, some are not,

Same to you buddy.

The poster who started the rumor (BringBackTheSaltineWarrior) is an asshat. I was trying to follow the updates of the Longbeach game on syracuse.com, and he/she kept posting over and over and over that JB should bench Joseph (ironically, even during the second half when Joseph was playing well). It became so annoying that I finally had to stop following the game updates. It reminded me of the tools that post on that site and why I am so glad to have this board.

Last edited: