NCAA RPI through March 26 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA RPI through March 26

I thought Louisville was at one time looking to add Lax.

I thought Louisville was at one time looking to add Lax.
They may still be, but they keep running up against their Title IX numbers. That will make them have to come up with the money for one or more women's sports to get their Title IX numbers where they need to be.

The B1G is is the passing lane on the road of best lacrosse conferences. The ACC's lack of an auto-bid is embarrassing.

This statement could start a thread rivaling the Rutgers dumpster fire.
I just looked at the Frozen Four lineup this year. Because it's the only thing my BC former coworker used to get to legitimately brag about.

This year they were 21-15-4. Pretty similar to our basketball record in disappointment value, but I wonder if they had even half the extenuating circumstances we did this season (i.e. The NCAA hates the BC ice hockey coach as much as they do JB and for trivial, petty reasons.)

I just looked at the Frozen Four lineup this year. Because it's the only thing my BC former coworker used to get to legitimately brag about.

This year they were 21-15-4. Pretty similar to our basketball record in disappointment value, but I wonder if they had even half the extenuating circumstances we did this season (i.e. The NCAA hates the BC ice hockey coach as much as they do JB and for trivial, petty reasons.)

All or nothing with BC hockey. The Beanpot is almost > post-season.

Pending tonight's action (Albany could affect our RPI, but not substantially enough to change our standing), SU moved up to #2 in RPI, still trailing #1 ND.

Today's win cemented our spot in the ACCT, and barring an epic collapse, our spot in the NCAAT. We are playing for seeding now.

The ACC really needs at least one of the following to step up: BCU, FSU, GA Tech, Louisville, NC State.
I was just looking around a bit more, especially at the SELC. They have their annual championship tournament at a nearby high school. I should probably pay a visit this year.

Anyway, in the SELC we see:
  • Clemson 12-1
  • NC State 10-3
  • VPI 12-3
  • FSU 12-2
  • Miami 1-6
  • GA Tech 11-1
Additionally:
  • CCLA : Pitt 9-3
  • PCLL : BCU 2-4
  • SELC DII : Wake 4-4
  • Louisville appears to be in the Mid West South at the DII level and not doing well
So, every other ACC school has a club team. Some appear to be having a very good year. If I make it to the SELC tournament I may ask some players' families to see if there are any rumblings of their teams moving up.

Last edited:
Yes, every school has a club team. Ga Tech was #4 nationally as of last week, per their board. They were #1 but lost a game in Colorado, I think to the Buffaloes. Additionally, UVa, UNC-CHeat, and dook have club teams in the NCLL because the MCLA doesn't allow clubs from schools that have varsities to be members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom