NCAA Selection Show Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Show Thread...

Early assessment, this game may come down to the coaching with Gino being the winner.

Dud of a game so far. isn’t even plying well.

Kind of sad that if uconn wins the viewership on Sunday is 1/10 what it might be if Clark is in the final.

Dud of a game so far. isn’t even plying well.

Kind of sad that if uconn wins the viewership on Sunday is 1/10 what it might be if Clark is in the final.
it's not easy to get interest in the game when the same 4 schools always win it all. Women's college bball is still on the left side of the curve compared to men's bball thanks to the colleges and the NCAA.

I think the second half will be good just hope Iowa isn’t in that big a hole.

That was just the craziest ending. SC will win it all. Glad to say bye to UCONN but Iowa was played tonight and lucked out in the end.

Am I the only one to think that was an obvious illegal pick they had to call? It was the most blatant kind. The UCONN girl clearly leaned and threw out a chicken wing elbow realizing she was out of position and the Iowa girl had already beat her screen attempt, but got knocked off balance with the elbow. Would have liked to have seen a last second shot, but I'm in the camp that refs have to make obvious calls regardless of the time of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom