NCAA Selection Show Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Show Thread...

Saw here post game interview now.

What blows my mind is she says "This guy has been trying to contact me for an interview for 2 years now", and then a few seconds later she says something like "Now today they come up to me and tell me I only have 2 days to answer a bunch of requests. How is that reasonable".

Umm, they have been contacting you for 2 years. You just said it yourself.

Saw here post game interview now.

What blows my mind is she says "This guy has been trying to contact me for an interview for 2 years now", and then a few seconds later she says something like "Now today they come up to me and tell me I only have 2 days to answer a bunch of requests. How is that reasonable".

Umm, they have been contacting you for 2 years. You just said it yourself.
I thought the same thing. Thought it was just me

I didn't read the whole article word for word yet, but from what I did read, there didn't seem to be anything shocking from what was already known about Kim.

I didn't read the whole article word for word yet, but from what I did read, there didn't seem to be anything shocking from what was already known about Kim.
Had to laugh about the people who declined to comment after her threat to sue though.

Close game at the half! Hopefully NC State can pull off the upset

Yep - 32-31 Cocks.

Uhhh, let me rephrase that.

Well, on second thought, DON'T let me rephrase that.
Cardosa to the locker room with an ankle injury about 2 minutes before halftime. . We shall see how serious it is.

Cardosa to the locker room with an ankle injury about 2 minutes before halftime. . We shall see how serious it is.
How the heck did I miss that???

Well that quarter got away from NC State. That's unfortunate. I was hoping for a competitive game at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom