NCAA Selection Show Thread... | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Show Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

March is here and the Orange are ready to dance! The Syracuse women's basketball team is having a Watch Party at APEX Entertainment in Destiny USA on Sunday, March 17 for the 2024 NCAA Tournament Selection Show. Fans are encouraged to celebrate the success of the Syracuse women's basketball team this season and be a part of the celebration as the Orange learn their NCAA Tournament fate.

The watch party at APEX will run from 7-9 p.m. and the whole team will be in attendance. Fans will have the opportunity to mingle with players and staff as we celebrate the 2023-24 season and what's still in store for the Orange.

If only I didn't live in AZ... On another note I received a call from one of our players yesterday thanking me for my support of the program. I missed the call, but the message she left brightened up my day. I might be travelling to see them. Depends on where they land, and then if they are in Portland, I may go there if they move on.

Nervous... Will I be hopping on an airplane this week or waiting to see the sweet 16...

You can call me Al -Bany. Good lord. And she followed it up with “Holly” Cross.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom