NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST

themole said:
Omg the leaked bracket also says Lady Stoneheart is in

Needed this laugh in these nervous times

Rumor is Lunardi leaked his insider hookup, in exchange for money likely used to hire a body guard

Even if it's potentially Michigan state 2nd round I will take it in a mega cocaine bender heartbeat.

Can't do this on an empty gut Off to get some dinner...it is what it is. When I get back it will be what it will be.

Not everyone is you, even if a mass majority is. America used to understand that.
I respect where you're coming from, but this is the wrong place for that.

We're all a bunch of maniacs who have thought about one thing for like 5 days now.

this is the second time the NCAA has screwed Syracuse on selection sunday. What

If Syracuse is indeed left out, they have no one to blame but themselves. They had plenty of opportunities to make the tourney, yet couldn't get it done on the court.

This one isn't on the NCAA, its on the team...

Bubble board shows Hofstra, GaTech, Houston and not Bonnies. Weird.

If the leak is legit(it seems it is per twitter), it sucks that we won't get our moment of surprise seeing Cuse on the board. Never had that as long as I've been a Cuse fan. We are always certainly in or don't get in.

If the leak is legit(it seems it is per twitter), it sucks that we won't get our moment of surprise seeing Cuse on the board. Never had that as long as I've been a Cuse fan. We are always certainly in or don't get in.

I agree...and got mocked for saying I was upset at the spoiler, whether right or wrong.

Leaked bracket: a UConn hoax? Choosing the last region to be announced, to prolong the angst?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom