NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST

Yep...knew they would out in 3 SEC teams.

It's basically are they gonna take 2 mid majors or 1 mid major and us/Michigan

that seems like a killer, no? Between Temple making it as a 10 and Vandy-Wichita

Oregon State seems like a lock, considering how they treated the Pac-12

We are done they chose Vandy/Wichita State

Well it sucks but whatever.
How temple is a 10 is a joke.

Lil Wayne FTW > than lil Lunardi.

I'm gonna HULK!! (Aaron Rodgers title belt dance)

Honestly, anyone who though Temple was out...It wasn't that close. It was gonna be Memphis or Temple.

Well I would say Syracuse is done,but at 8:30pm on ESPNU is then the 32 NIT teams.

I had Vanderbilt and Wichita St last night. It was down to South Carolina or Temple for me. So don't give up yet.

Leaves 4 Spots for 10 Teams - Probably 3 for 9 but out of spite I refuse to remove Oregon St from the bubble

Florida
Michigan
Monmouth
Oregon St
St. Bonaventure
St. Mary's
San Diego St
South Carolina
Syracuse
Valparaiso

Florida and South Carolina have no business making it in. So that still should give Su a 50-50 shot.

The layout of this show is horrible. But they know they have us by the...well you know...and they're going to stretch it out for advertising dollars.

I'm hoping for the play in game honestly

I'd be happy with one vs being left out, for sure. I dont see many of us raging at the seed or region if we get in! ;) Also more likely to get 20th win!!! (also easier for the ncaa to justify us being in!)

the fact that Vandy got in seems like they took our spot. its not over yet, but i have a bottle of whiskey ready

One thing, the South is a super weak region. Just gave Kansas a first class ticket to Houston.

Not looking good. A bad end of season ruins the whole thing. Eye test last 2 games bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom