NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 28 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 28

Purdue runs a great offense. They get shooters open and their big can slip to the rim on pick and rolls. Pass, pass, pass instead of dribble, dribble, dribble.

Yes. I’m mad i ignorantly picked them to lose early without ever watching them.

I haven’t watched them since they had Swanigan.

I had no idea they were this good.

What a choke by Tenn. But that foul call with 1.7 seconds left in regulation on that 3 pt from the corner was BS. Looked like he didn't really touch him. If he did that was pure bonehead.

Prances around like him, and officiates like it’s all about his whistle and not about the players.

Who, TV Teddy? He always runs like there was rat poison on the corn cob..

if tenn is gonna call the TO play they need to warn the refs so they are ready.. all 3 refs were caught sleeping
It's the smart thing to do but the refs are being paid to be ready

My guess is, given the amount of money in all this, and the calls that happened on the court, the referees were happy to be asleep on a TO call

I mean, what coach would be calling a TO there?

There was no foul on that 3 in the corner, and that's why we saw no replays.

There is too much money in sports.

I hate that ref but I’m not so sure it was an awful call or a leg kick. The contact looked like it came up top more. Shoulder into chest. He didn’t give him room to come down.

That said - if a ref called that against us I would go bonkers. The other thing is, why call the foul on basically innocuous contact on the three and a no call on the moving defensive body on the drive to the hoop? Contact much more severe and impactful there. Swallow ur whistile if you want - but keep it swallowed.

Good to see Gene Keady at the game, poor guy looked pretty rough, though. Also glad to see him wearing a cap instead of that really bad combover.
Did you ever hear the story how his barber caught a cancerous lesion on his head? Keady couldn't see it because of the hair.

Checking out Tennessee’s hoop facilities. This guy has done this with a bunch of schools.

Would LOVE to see one of these on Cuse.

the OB call on Tenn.. if you watch a replay you will see Purdue ran the exact same play with 3:40 to go.. no call and the klien kid makes a 3..

cant have one ref using a rule book and another ignoring it

I hate that ref but I’m not so sure it was an awful call or a leg kick. The contact looked like it came up top more. Shoulder into chest. He didn’t give him room to come down.

That said - if a ref called that against us I would go bonkers. The other thing is, why call the foul on basically innocuous contact on the three and a no call on the moving defensive body on the drive to the hoop? Contact much more severe and impactful there. Swallow ur whistile if you want - but keep it swallowed.

I didn't see the play. (here's where Nate says, "Neither did the ref!") :D

the OB call on Tenn.. if you watch a replay you will see Purdue ran the exact same play with 3:40 to go.. no call and the klien kid makes a 3..

cant have one ref using a rule book and another ignoring it

The refs are all trying to impress the assignor/evaluator so they can move to the next round. It produces dickhead calls like that. Just like the double T with 0.4 seconds in the half Zags/Noles.

Checking out Tennessee’s hoop facilities. This guy has done this with a bunch of schools.

Would LOVE to see one of these on Cuse.

This puts the Melo Center to shame. It’s already time to renovate and enlarge the facility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom